LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

"Oh yeah the white lacey one!" he said his imagination running wild!

After a few minutes when he realized what he did. He realized his fate was truly in her hands he had no where to go and no money!

"I--I don't know what happened please give me another chance I'll do anything!" he said begging on his hands and knees crying in his wet diaper.

Sophia walked over to Ryan. “ no that’s not the deal. Now I’m goin to pack you tbag to go to your knee home with James. Your just going to be the cutest newborn baby”’Sophia said with a smile. She went packed Ryan diaper. 

"No please you know I have no where to go!" he said crying

He watched as she packed his diaper bag.

"Newborn what are you talking about!" he said in between tears.

James woke up

"I'm up." he said in the baby monitor knowing one of his mommies would come and get him.

“ yes you do your going to live with James and be his baby brother” Sophia sad. She grabbed her jacket and Ryan snow suit she got for him. Ryan looked just like a baby in the suit. Sophia carried him out to the car and put him in a car seat.

chloe went upstairs to get James. “Have a good nap baby. We have a surprise for you “ Chloe cooed taking James downstairs. 

"No please please I don't wanna leave you!" he cried as she got him dressed leaving him in his wet diaper. Once they got in the car she bucked him in as he continued crying leaving the place he called home. James wanted to go back to Iowa but he was stuck in Florida with no way home!

James woke up and wasn't in a good mood he was so jealous of Ryan cause he was a guy a man and he got to have a hot girlfriend, he could just imagine that Ryan was hitting that all the time! While he was stuck being a baby!

"What surprise?" he asked nervously wondering if it would be good or bad or just embarrassing!

“ Ryan quit crying your going to be more happy at your new home with you new mommies” Sophia said just like any other parent she turned up the music all the way up.

chloe brought James downstairs. “ you have to wait and see. I think your going yo like this surprise “ Chloe cooed. She sat James on his blanket on the floor. 

"No I'm not no I'm not!" he said crying kicking his feet literally tiring himself out. When he noticed she was just going to ignore him he calmed down looking out the window mot believing any of this!

James reluctantly sat on his baby blanket.

"Are you having people over?" he said wanting to run and hide.

Sophia pulled up to the house. She grabbed the diaper bag then went to let Ryan out the car. 

Hailey heard Sophia and went to open the door. Sophia walked in holding Ryan hand. 

Chloe walked over to Ryan and hugged him. “ aww look how cute you are. Now let’s go see your big brother James” 

“ no honey we’re not havin people over “ 

Ryan was still sobbing holding on to Sophia's hand tightly as she walked him to the door. Once the door opened he saw James on the blanket that said baby in big letters on it.

He felt stupid standing there as Chloe hugged him.

"I'm older then him I'm not a baby!" he cried

James saw Ryan from a distance and smiled as Sophia really dressed him up like a toddler. He wondered what they were doing over.

“ no your not honey your going to be new born while James is a baby. “ Chloe cooed. Sophia let go of Ryan hand. “ bye Ryan I’ll see you later “ Sophia said then left  the house. 

Chloe brought Ryan over to the mat with James. “ okay James Ryan heres is a new born baby you need to be gently with him. “ Chloe said laying Ryan on his back. 

“ I’ll bring back a bottle for James and Ryan you can nurse “

"Newborn what the hell are you talking about!" he didn't like the sound of any of this.

"Don't leave me here babe!" he cried as his sexy girlfriend left and Chloe took his hand leading him over to James.

"Wow so he's the surprise I now have a baby brother!" James was happy with all he could do to Ryan and it helped that he was bigger and stronger then Ryan.

Ryan stayed laying on his back thinking the nursing didn't sound bad.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you!" James cooed at him.

“ I will explain more later “Chloe said.

she came back and handed James the bottle then came over lifted Ryan up on the couch. Chloe lifted her shirt and undid her bra then put Ryan head near her boob so he could suckle. 

“ being a new born means no talking not walking. All you can do is sleep and eat from mommy. We will let you do tummy time we’re you can play but other than that’s all you do “ Chloe explained as she patted Ryan back. 

Hailey came over to James. “ being a bigger brother is a big responsibility you need to make sure you tell us when the baby is stinky and cranky.”

Ryan watched as she lifted her shirt revealing a nice sexy satin Black bra. Then he saw her breast it was perfect! He took her nipple latching on.

He began sucking and was rewarded with sweet milk. Ryan couldn't believe what she told him! As she rocked him explaining the rules of his new life.

James sat there watching Ryan nurse as he drank his own bottle. He smiled as he was going to get even with Ryan.

"I will!" James said excitedly.

Chloe continue to pay Ryan while he was drinking.

hailey left the room and came back with two sailors outfits for the boys. “ come here James let me change you and get you dressed to see Santa “ Hailey said patting the changing mat. 

“ well your going and nots embarrassing it’s fun/ if you keep whining I’ll make you go in just a diaper”Hailey said scolding James. 

When chloe felt like she had no more milk she sat Ryan up and started to burp him. 

“ come on baby one burp”’ Chloe cooed. 

James knew she would do just that as one time at the park he called her bluff and sore enough she took his shorts away and he was in the park in just his diaper. Everyone just assumed it was a college hazing prank. James knew from that day forward Chloe didn't make idle threats.

"I'll go but I won't like it." he said defeated.

Ryan was almost asleep as he was so comfortable.

He opened his eyes and found himself over her shoulder and with a little putting he did as his new mommy told him too.

"Burp." he turned red embarrassed

Hailey got James dressed in his cute outfit and changed his diapers. “ you look cute. In that outfit Santa going to love it”’Hailey cooed. 

Chloe smiled when Ryan burped she placed  him on the ground and gently changed his diaper. She placed a pacifier in his mouth. “ Ryan to young to see Santa only James is. Maybe next year”

"I doubt it!" James said as she changed his diaper he still hated being changed he was still shy about his manhood or lack of it! Sometimes his mommies would tease him about it.

"Where are we going?" he asked as she brought the diaper up tight between his legs.

Ryan looked around seeing Ryan get his diaper changed.

"Pl--please I'm not like him I wanna go back to Sophia!" he cried

“ you will and if you good boy will let you ha e chocolate milk” Hailey said. She finished diaper James. 

Chleo put the pacifier in Ryan mouth before he could say more. “ is the baby tired I bet he is after his tummy filled of milk” Chloe cooed to Ryan diapering him. 

"Oh boy!" he said not happy with the whole situation. Realizing he might get a spanking or something worse he decided to play along knowing that's what she wanted.

"Ok." he said smiling looking over at Ryan thankful he wasn't him.

Ryan spit the pacifier out.

"Did you hear me I'm not him he's a real baby but I'm a man damn it!" he said frustrated and angry.

Hailey kissed James head. “ maybe mommy will let you have big boy food tonight if your really good “ Hailey said. 

Chloe turned Ryan over and started to spank him since diaper was tapped up. 

“ you are a newborn and a baby nothing else. You will not spit your pacifier out when it’s placed in your mouth” Chloe cooed. 

James smiled as that did sound good.

He gave Ryan a dirty look and was about to say something till Chloe took oven and began spanking him.

"Qu--quit I'm a man I'm a man!" he said kicking and thrashing trying to get away as she rotated smacking his diapered bottom and his thighs.

"Ok ok I'll be good!" he cried just wanting it to stop.

Chloe kept going until she got to sixty. “ you need to be a good newborn. Now suck your pacifier until I let you nurse again “ Chloe said. 

Chloe placed the pacifier in Ryan mouth the finished getting him dressed to go see Santa. 

Ryan was crying like a newborn as the diaper protected him but it still stung and his thighs were on fire! He laid there defeated sucking his pacifier letting his new mommy finish dressing him.

"You're right you're not me I'm a boy and you're a newborn you can't do anything!" James said feeling good able to tell someone off without getting in trouble.