LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

James blushed it was so embarrassing to be stuck in a high chair in a messy diaper having this hot girl tease him about it!

"Please Aunt Sophia can we just get this over with." he was on the verge of tears teeing just like a toddler.

Several minutes later he was relieved when she got him out and was taken to the nursery to be changed.

"Ok." he said feeling fresh and clean.

"Mommy I need to use the restroom." Ryan whined waking up.

Sophia laid James in the crib. Then handed him a bottle. She looked at Ryan. 

“ what do you think I’m going to say “ Sophia said. 

Sophia walked over to the kitchen to go eat the rest of her food and clean up the mess. 

James took the bottle hating that she made him mess his diaper and he was mad after she said that it was his mommies idea but he was tired so he rolled over drinking his bottle.

"You're not going to let me you're going to say use my diaper." he said annoyed

Ryan watched and listened to see if he could tell who was coming over..

She better not be having a guy over! He thought to himself!

Sophia cleaned up the house and set up some whine for her friends. It was just her girl friends heather and Sarah. They drank some whine and had fun. 

Two later from the kids falling asleep. Hailey came to get James. She thanked Sophia then picked up her big baby carrying him to the car. She placed him in his car seat then drove home. Hailey and Chloe decided to let James sleep with them since he hadn’t seen them all day. They put a plastic sheet down in case his diaper leaked. Then cuddle him while he slept. 

James woke up momentarily as his mommy picked him up but soon he was back sleep as she buckles him in his seat. Ryan continued sleeping as James left. In the middle of the night James woke up and noticed his mommy Hailey was just wearing her bra and panties and his other mommy was wearing some sexy lingerie. They both had emasculated him so much he didn't dare touch them instead he began rubbing his diaper and it crinkled with each stroke.

Hailey watched as James did she smiled. They broke him to love his diapers like. She. Went to sleep when she saw James was done. 

Hailey woke up the next morning and kissed the side of James cheek. 

“ good morning baby” she cooed. She left the room to get the baby diaper. 

James didn't even realize what he was doing he just knew he was turned on by these hit girls and he had to do something! Once he was done he leaned into his mommy and cuddled with her going back to sleep. He woke up in the morning feeling something wet on his check.

"Good morning mommy." he said watching her get up going over to her dresser and getting a fresh diaper.

He then remembered what he did and he wondered if she might say something when she changed him!

Hailey already knew what James did. When she opened his diaper she smiled. 

“ aww I think  someone loves his diapers “ Hailey cooed changing him quickly. 

“ there’s no school today so what should we do go to the park “ Hailey said sitting James up. 

James blushes as his question was answered. He was really embarrassed knowing that she knew what he did!

"No I don't I hate it!" he whined as she leaned his legs back as she wiped him all over.

He was glad when she was done changing him as the fresh diaper felt good!

"I guess." he said not too sure.

“ I think you love it “ Hailey cooed. She held his hand down to the living room and sat him in his play pen. 

“ play while I make breakfast and why don’t you try to think about something you want to do” Hailey said going to the kitchen. 

James couldn't help but stare at Chloe damn she looked good! He thought to himself. As he watched her grab his rattle then coo at him. He was so mad cause she wasn't even coming close to treating him like a boy much less a man just like a baby!

"Do I have too?" he whined

Ryan woke up looking for Sophia.

"Babe where are you?" he said wiping the sleep from his eyes hoping today would be better and hoping she wouldn't keep him in diapers!

Chloe picked up another toy that lit up when you pressed the buttons. “ this is a cool toy “ Chloe said. Pressing the buttons for James. 

Sophia was up. She was waiting for Ryan to get up. But since she called her babe he she was waiting. 

James looked at it.

"You can play with it then!" he said hoping she wouldn't make him crawl to her and play with him with it.

Ryan had a notion to take off his wet diaper but he knew better. He looked in the drawer for some shorts.

"Damn where are my clothes!" he said looking around.

He walked down the hall crinkling with each step looking like a toddler looking for his mommy.

“ okay will play together “ Chloe said. She walked over to James put him in her lap and held the toy in front of him and made him play with the toy. “ act like your having fun or I will spank you “ Chloe threatened. 

Sophia heard Ryan and got out of bed. 

“ Ryan how you get out the crib. Now your staying in that diaper because you did that “ Sophia said. 

James did like sitting in her lap as she even bounced him and cooed at him but when she threatened him with a spanking he quit with his attitude and began playing.

He pressed the buttons watching it light up and clapped his hands laughing thinking that's what a baby would do.

Ryan froze when he herd his hot girlfriend.

"I just climbed out I--I cal-called you." he said stuttering confused

Chloe smiled at James while he pLayed with the toy then started to play pat a cake with him making him do the motions. 

“ pat a cake pat a cake “ Chloe cooed. 

Sophia stood up. “ while your not suppose to do that and I will come get. Now you can sit in that wet diaper until after breakfast “ Sophia said knowing it was cold and clamming. 

James continued playing with the toy babbling like a baby. Then he was surprised when she began playing patty cake.

He felt just like he was in a daycare as he played patty cake going through all the motions.

The big baby had a crazy thought wondering what other guys his age were doing. Not sitting on a hot girls lap in a diaper playing patty cake. He thought to himself.

Ryan stood there checking out his hot sexy girlfriend turned mommy.

"Ok mommy I'm sorry."

Chloe played with James for a couple minutes then brought him to eat his dinner. “ if your good boy during breakfast we can go to the park “ Chloe cooed tiring a bib around James neck. Hailey came over with a bowl handed it to cool so she could feed James the baby cereal. 

“ open up for the choo choo train. 

Sophia got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. “ I need to use the bathroom I want you to go back in your crib until I come get you “ Sophia demanded. 

James frowned as he saw no way out and now his reward was going to the park something he didn't want to do! He knew if he was bad he'd get a spanking! So he was in a no win situation.

"I can be good and we can stay home." he said trying to negotiate with his mommy.

He turned his head as Chloe tied a bib around his neck.

"What are you guys eating?" he asked looking at the baby cereal.

Ryan was trying to register what she said. He was so jealous as she talked about going to the bathroom, something he wasn't even allowed to do!

"Fine." he said stomping off in his wet diaper going back to the nursery.

“ no it’s good to get fresh air baby. We can either go to the park or go shopping.” Chloe explained.  

Hailey sat down with eggs bacon and toast. “ adult food maybe if your good boy during breakfast I’ll give you some bacon” Hailey said. 

Chloe spooned James baby cereal up to his mouth. 

Sophia watched as ran stomped off. Sophia came out the bathroom and walked to Ryan nursery.  “ what do you want for breakfast” 

Both choices sucked but going to the park would be less embarrassing then going shopping cause she would probably shop for lingerie and tease him.

"The park is fine."

He looked at the yummy bacon almost drooling cause he wanted some.

"Ok I'll be good."

The baby opened letting her feed him.

Ryan got into his crib sitting there he tried to think of a way out of this.

"Pancakes and sausage sounds good." he said smiling at his hot sexy girlfriend.

"Can I get out now?"

“ then it’s settle after your nap we will go play “ Hailey said. 

Chloe continue to feed James the baby cereal. “ you were being a good boy eating breafast you can have some bacon. But it might make your belly hurt” Chloe cooed breaking off a small piece of bacon for James. 

Sophia nodded . “ okay I’ll eat that and you will have oatmeal. And no your staying in the crib until I’m down. You should have never got out “ Sophia said. 

"B--but what if your friends see me?" he cried as he continued to eat his baby cereal. He was really about to go into a tantrum but like a good mommy Chloe could sense it offering him some bacon while she cooed at him.

"This is good thanks!" he said smiling forgetting all about his tantrum or the nervousness about going to the park.

"You can't be serious I said I wanted pancakes and sausage!" Ryan whined as he sat back hitting the crib in frustration.

He was so mad, he wanted to be good to get away from this and be her boyfriend again!