LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Hailey sighed and went back to doing her homework. Chloe came back out to get James for lunch. " come on baby lets get some food in your tummy " Chloe cooed and brought James to the kitchen and sat him a booster seat they bought. She brought a plate of hot dogs and mac n cheese then a sippy cup filled of juice. "Okay you eat your yummy food then can go back and play then maybe we can go for a walk "

Chloe watched James eat. Maybe if we wait long enough he will have an accident she thought to herself. She cleaned James up then got him down from the chair. She placed him on the ground and put shoes on his feet. " Hailey lets go " Chloe yelled to the other room. Hailey was dressed in a pair of black leggings. Then smiled at James and took his hand.

" if you act up I swear to god I will dress you as a little girl and paint your nails " Hailey threatened as they walked out the dorm.

James ate his food. Once he was done he was embarrassed as Chloe wiped his hands and face.

"I can do it." he said sounding like a toddler wanting to do things on their own.

He watched as Hailey came back in damn she was so sexy he thought to himself as she watched her.

Now's my time to get the hell out of here! He thought to himself.

"What no you won't!" he cried as his male ego was still very much there and it wouldn't allow a pretty girl to threaten him like that!

James noticed people kept looking at the three of them of course these girls were smoking hot! So that made sense but then he noticed girls and guys were looking at them. He wondered were some of the girls checking him out too. Then it hit him he really need to go.

"Um we need to find a restroom." he said interrupting the girls.

Chloe looked at James. " umm the closet restroom is about 15 minutes tries to hold it " Chloe said. They started to walk to the restroom. " can you make " Chloe ask James as they were still kind of far.