LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

( sounds good) 

sophia walked James up to the salon. She looked at the  receptionist. “ hi I scheduled my nephew here to get his hair cut and curled “ Sophia said. 

The receptionist smiled at James. “ okay we will have his hair done in Minute. Take a seat over there “ the receptionist said. 

Sophia took James hand and sat him on her lap. “ after this hair cut I want you to make a stinky in your diaper. “ 

Ryan ran to the car noticing his pull up was wet as the threat of Sophia putting him in diapers scared him.

James stood there nervously as Sophia talked to the girl at the saloon.

"Curled! He shrieked

He went to sit down.

"Why can--can't I go to the barber?" he stuttered nervously not liking where this was going.

He was infuriated when she said she wanted him to poop his diaper.

James felt stupid sitting in her lap as she bounced him and patted his diaper like he was a real baby!

“ it’s going to get cut then curled. “ Sophia explained. The recipeonist came over. 

“ okay your up next cutie “ she said grabbing his hand and leading him to the chair. She put the cap on him. The stylist walked over. 

“ I’m going to make you very handsome now be a good girl “ she said. 

"Cut and curled b--but I'll look like a stupid girl!" he cried stomping his foot in anger.

He looked up as the cute hair stylist said he was up.

James was surprised when she took his hand leading him over.

He waddled over to the chair hoping she didn't hear the crinkle of his diaper.

"I'm a man!" he cried his voice cracking as the stylist called him a girl!

“ no you won’t your going to look like a cute baby boy “ Sophia cooed. 

The stylist laughed. “ I know your a boy I was just teasing. Now let me start “ she said. She began to cut James hair. After about ten she finished and it was the cutest baby boy hair style. 

“ okay all done now you can go see you auntie “ the stylist cooed. 

Sophia came over. “ your to cute now it’s time to get home “ 

James sat there wetting himself as she cut his hair. Once she was done it looked like someone had put a bowl on his head.

"This looks bad!" his eyes began to water he was so frustrated.

Ryan came back in.

"Wow!" he said doing his best not to laugh and trying not to get too close to Sophia he didn't want her to know his pull up was wet!

Sophia picked James up. “ you look so adorable now thank the lady then we can get you changed and down for a nap” Sophia said. She paid for James then looked at Ryan. She could tell his pull up was wet. She went to the bathroom. 

“ Ryan while we’re here go try and potty please unless you already had an accident” Sophia said laying James on the changing table. 

James blushes as Sophia fawned over him.

"I look stupid!" he said sulking.

He looked at Sophia In shock not believing she expected him to thank her for this sissy baby hair cut.

"Thank you." he said softly.

After his humiliation was done Sophia took his hand leading him to the bathroom.

Once the got there he was laid on the changing table he listened as Sophia and Ryan talked.

"I had a accident babe I'm sorry." Ryan said feeling bad and embarrassed

James laid there ready to get Ryan back for laughing at his haircut.

"Sounds like he's the one that needs diapers not me he's the baby!" James said sitting up pointing at Ryan.

Ryan was pissed!

Sophia scolded James before she looked at Ryan. “ I think James is right sweetie. I think James wants alittle play mate “ Sophia said. She opened James is diaper. 

“ your not even better than Ryan your soaked “ she starting to change him. 

Ryan was red with embarrassment he glared at James.

"Please babe I'll be fine I just got nervous and you made me wear a pull up." he whined

James smiled thinking he might finally get one up on someone.

Laying there listening to Ryan as Sophia began wiping him down he couldn't help himself.

"Sounds like your baby needs a pacifier."

“ I made you nervous you should have told me you had to go. I’m not going to treat  my boyfriend like a toddler. So now you are my son not my boyfriend. “ Sophia very upset. 

She placed a pacifier in James mouth instead. “ there you go you need your paci right now “ Sophia rapped up hands diaper than sat him on the ground. 

She laid Ryan on the changing table next. “ my little baby had a accident that’s okay though he can wear a diaper like his big cousin James “ Sophia cooed taking the diaper out.  

“ from now on James is you big cousin so he’s basically in charge of you . Right baby James.” 

"What you can't be serious babe I'm your boyfriend!" he whined not happy at all where this was going.

James laid there as she finished changing him, he opened taking the pacifier.

Once she was done changing him she sat him down.

"No please babe I'm sorry!" Ryan cried but he knew by the look she was serious.

He laid on the changing table wanting the ground to swallow him.

James sat there sucking his pacifier watching the whole thing.B

Ryan laid there as his hot girlfriend cooed at him unfolding the diaper.

"No please he's the baby not me!" he cried as she slid the baby diaper under him.

"Yeah I'm bigger and you better mind your mommy baby boy!" James said smiling thinking he could really have some fun with this!

Sophia tapped up the diaper. “ no your the baby the new born baby. He’s you bigger cousin. I thought that was clear.  I’m you mommy until you can go back to being my boyfriend that’s what you can call me “ Sophia said. 

She smiled at James. “ yea he’s bigger than my new born baby. He can help feed you “ Sophia said as she sat Ryan up. 

“ I’m very serious. Now I don’t want to do this but you can’t handle yourself “ Sophia said.  Sophia took of Ryan clothes and put him in the onesie she got James. Then placed a pacifier in his mouth. She looked at James. “ you can walk by yourself to the car. I have to hold my baby here who can’t. “ Sophia carrying Ryan in a cradling position with the diaper bag hung over he shoulder. 

"No Sophia please I'm sorry I'll do better!" he cried as he was placed in a onesie.

James smiled he was feeling like a big boy again.

"Maybe the little guy's hungry is that why you're crying baby boy!" James cooed to Ryan.

"Shut up!" Ryan said getting really pissed

“ I’m not Sophia I’m mama” Sophia said.

she looked at James. “ yea he is probably hungry. Can he drink one of your bottles “ she asked James. 

“ don’t tell James to shut up your lucky I don’t spank you. “ Sophia said. She took James hand then walked to the car. Thank god she had an extra car seat in the trunk. She sat Ryan on the regular seat then put his car seat rear facing. The. Placed him in it. She then walked over to James and put him in his care seat. Sophia grabbed to bottles then gave one to James then one to Ryan. 

James smiled he didn't know why Sophia was being so nice to him but he would take it!

"Sure but if he's your newborn shouldn't you breastfeed him!" he said excitedly hoping to see a show!

Ryan turned red at how far this was going.

"I'm sorry Soph- I mean mommy but he's making me mad. He said catching himself not wanting a spanking.

Once they got to the car Ryan was surprised when she dug out another car seat.

James looked at Ryan and smiled once they were both strapped in.

Sophia handed Ryan a bottle then James. 

“ yea I’ll breastfeed him just not now. “ Sophia said. She put the bags in the car. 

“ it doesn’t matter what he’s doing. “ Sophia said. 

She looked at james. “ make sure he’s drinking his bottle “ 

"Ba--soph ugh Mommy you can't be serious!" he cried frustrated catching himself as he almost forgot to call her mommy.

James took the bottle smiling at how Ryan.so life just turned upside down.

"Yes it does he needs a spanking for teasing me!"

"I will Aunt Sophia." James looked at Ryan smiling he wanted to see how far he could push it.

He winked at Ryan.

"You know Aunt Sophia I think Ryan would make a better baby girl then a boy don't you!" he asked excitedly

"N-- mpphh." Ryan tried protesting but as soon as he opened his mouth James stuck the bottle in his mouth shutting him up!

Sophia discontinue to drive not listening to Ryan whine. 

“ yes he will get a spanking when he gets home because he’s naughty “ Sophia said.

SophIa smiled hearing that. 

“  maybe he would cute in a pink dress “ Sophia said. 

Ryan tried to spit the bottle out in protest but James kept it firmly in place he had no choice but to drink.

He smiled as he drank and when Sophia agreed about dressing him up like a baby girl he winked and smiled at Baby Ryan.

"I think he or she would and he would cute with his hair in pigtails and some make up." he said excitedly laughing.

Ryan was infuriated so much so he began doing the potty dance as the formula went right through him and he was so nervous he began fidgeting in his seat trying to hold it!

Sophia could see what James was doing threw the rearview mirror. She let jame have his fun but it was over now. 

“ well I think when we get home I’ll paint both your nails and throw you guys a nice tea party. Wouldn’t that be fun babies “ Sophia said smiling. 

"No please Aunt Sophia I'm a guy not a sissy like Ryan!"

Ryan kicked James breaking free as the bottle fell to the ground.

"No mommy I'm sorry it was more fun when he was the baby can I please wear pull ups when we get home!" he begged even know his diaper was wet. Ryan didn't even realize how she had broken him as he now wanted the pull up.