LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

James kept drinking as his eyes got heavy and soon he was out.

Ryan was confused was he jealous of James being babied what was going on. He wondered to himself. He watched as she laid James down.

"Um sure yeah that sounds fun!" he said excited

James woke up hearing Sophia moan and Ryan did the same. Ryan felt like the girl in the relationship as Sophia did whatever she wanted with him making him go down on her and suck her tits. He didn't mind too much as their relationship has definitely changed.

"Um sure do I have to wear that stupid thing again?" he said catching his breathe pointing at the pull up.

"Fine!" Ryan whined knowing Sophia had her mind made up.

James looked up at Sophia knowing what she had been up too as her hair was messed up he watched as she leaned over checking her out he saw the red bra she had on thinking how lucky Ryan was!

"I guess I herd you guys guess you wasn't trying to be very quiet." he whined as he was so jealous.

James laid there hearing the tapes of his diaper rip apart.

"My haircut what's wrong with my hair?" he asked trying to avoid the touching and wiping involuntarily he tried to grind into her hand. He was turned on after hearing what her and Ryan were doing. It was so unfair he thought being babied by these hot girls it was like he was turned on 24/7..

He watched as she brought the diaper up tight between his legs taping each side in place.

"I don't want a stroller!" he cried

"It's not fair you girls dress all sexy and touch me what do you thinks going to happen and I'm not small!" he said defensively. He was glad his diaper change was finally over. James got up and blushed as Sophia pated him on his diaper sending him on his way.

"Ok." he said walking over to the play pen getting it.

James huffed and puffed stomping his feet as he went and got his pacifier. Once he had it he walked back over to Sophia who had his diaper bag slung over her shoulder and her purse she had on her sun glasses she was really looking sexy. He let her lead him by the hand to the car. As he was being buckled in he got a nice view of her cleavage licking his lips as he wanted to suck her tits.

"Ok." he quickly said hoping she didn't catch him staring

Before James knew what wax going on Sophia roughly yanked him out of the car seat.

"Hey Wh--no Pl--please!" he cried as she pulled him over her lap untaping his diaper.

"Please Sophia I'm sorry!" he cried kicking and screaming as she spanked and scolded him.

It did feel good being across her nice smooth legs but his ass was on fire.

"Ok ok I'm sorry please!" he cried like the baby he was.

James was crying his ass was on fire he wasn't going to argue or fight as he was placed back in the car seat.

He didn't say anything as he continued sucking his pacifier. Then it dawned on him they were going to the mall.

Oh know he thought to himself! What if she goes to Victoria's secret and tries on lingerie.

"Um what are we going to the mall for?" he asked nervously

James wanted to yell at her, but his ass was still on fire and his tears hadn't dried all the way so he continued sucking on his pacifier. Then he realized he better do something to wet his diaper he didn't want to get I. trouble again!

"Um Sophia can I have my bottle?" he hated asking her for that or for her to change his diaper but his mommies seemed to always make him say his and my..

James rolled his eyes not believing how far they were pushing this but he knew there was nothing he can do. Taking the bottle he gave his best smile.

"Thank you Auntie Sophia."

Ryan looked at Sophia smiling.

He couldn't believe that was his former friend James who was such a hot shot now he was reduced to a baby!

James smiled as Sophia praised him, he was happy hoping he wouldn't get in trouble. Still dreading going to the mall as he had no idea what they were doing besides getting him more diapers. He just hoped they weren't going to Victoria's Secret cause he knew he could get in trouble and humiliated!

"Ok thanks mommy love you too." he said letting Sophia take her phone back. He herd them talk some more and laugh not having any idea what they were talking about.

• 2 weeks later...