LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

"No mommy please I can't wear that i'll look like a laughingstock!" he cried not believing she was really going to dress him like this. James began to cry as his eyes watered

"I--I can't wear this mommy." he cried as tears trickled down his checks.

Ryan looked shocked when he saw Sophia his smoking hot mommy grab a diaper.

"Wh--what B--but you said you said!" he started to cry. The reason she was so hot and sexy is the only reason he didn't run for the woods.

James and Ryan both were wrapped in diapers for both hot girls!

Hailey wiped James face. " yeah you are you look absolutely adorable. Everyone going to love it because I do " Hailey said. She kissed James cheeks

Sophia laid him down. And started to change him into a pull up. " at Brandi your a baby so you wear diapers. But you need to come to school to see James he looks so cute"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"No they're going to laugh I look like I belong in preschool or a daycare and not college!" he said crying blushing as she kissed him. He enjoyed the smell of her perfume and her shampoo and body lotion. It was all so sexy smelling.

Ryan knew she would get her way so he laid down.

"Please mommy I don't wanna wear a pull up."

" it's doesn't matter where you are going. But maybe mommy should sign you up for daycare. " Hailey said thinking about it. She placed the Mickey ears on his head. She brought him to the living room where Chloe was.
Chloe squealed and took a picture of him. " aww baby James you look so cute " Chloe cooed bringing to him to his high chair to eat.

Sophia put the pull up on ryan anyway. She put of pair of his shortalls on that snapped in the crotch and a plain t shirt. Not to babyish. " go make yourself some cereal or does mommy need to feed you " Sophia said.

"No I don't need to go to daycare I was just saying." he blushed as he herd Chloe squeal like a school girl.

"I look stupid everyone's going to laugh at me." he whined as she took his hand leading him to the kitchen.

Ryan laid there as his mommy finished dressing him.

"No I can feed myself."

" well soon Sophia won't take you to school so you might need daycare " Hailey explained.

Chloe tied a bib around his neck and started to feed him the baby cereal. " look you at you just the cutest baby. " Chloe cooed as she fed him.

Sophia took the opportunity to shower and lotion her legs with coconut oil for James. Knowing it pissed him that he would never get In his pants.

"Wh--what no why wouldn't she take me to school I can't go to daycare this is crazy!" he cried trying to talk common sense but these sexy girls seemed intent they would get their way!

James was hungry so he opened eating the food.

"Can I at least feed myself!" he whined reaching for the spoon.

Ryan was eating his cereal waiting for his mommy.

"How much longer till we go." he yelled to her.

"No I don't need a spanking but I don't wanna go to daycare." he cried

James hated the way she fed him cooing at him and getting it on his face and bib.

"Ok ok I'll eat." he said hoping she would slow down and feed him normally.

Ryan looked at his mommy.

"Why do you have to dress so sexy!" he said feeling himself get excited in his pull up.

" James were done talking about this okay. If we say your going to daycare That's where your going " Hailey explained.
Chloe finished feeding James then started to fed him his bottle.
" if your good in school today I'll take you two the park " Chloe said.

Sophia just smiled grabbed her purse and ryan hand and started to James house.

James knew by the tone of her voice that the conversation was over and if she had to talk to him again he would be in trouble!

"Fine." he said sulking

"Ok." he continued drinking his bottle

Ryan walked with Sophia to get James.

"You never answered why you have to dress so sexy." he whined growing impatient

Chloe smiled. She cleaned up then wiped James face. She helped him out the highchair.
" go wait for Sophia by the door and call me when she here " Chloe told him.

Sophia smiled. " because I like to be sexy and that's not appropriate. "

"Ok." James said feeling like a pre schooled as he had to wait for his babysitter. He hated to admit but that's what she was, he sat there wondering what Sophia would be wearing it seemed she enjoyed teasing him and he hated it. She would often tell him about what real guys are doing while she's changing his diaper.

Ryan continued walking with his hot girlfriend.

"Well I don't like it I can see your bra and so can every other guy!"" he said trying to talk sense into her.

"I'm your boyfriend how would you like it if I ran around with no shirt on!" he said trying to make a point.

Sophia looked at ryan. " first your not my boyfriend Tom is I just like to have fun with you sometimes. I wouldn't care of you wore no shirt off. It would just show the top of your pull up. Now I'm done having this conversation. " Sophia said.
They arrived at James dorm.
She walked in and squealed.
" aww look at baby James he's so cute I love that outfit " she cooed. To him.
" are ready to go to school. Go tell mommies bye. "

Ryan knew she was done and if he continued she would spank him.

"Tom's not your boyfriend I'll beat him up if he tries anything!" he said trying to defend his male pride.

James watched out the window as he saw Sophia and Ryan walk up.

She was wearing a Little skirt that showed off her sexy silky smooth legs he wondered what it would feel like toughing those sexy things.

He blushes bright red wetting his diaper as Sophia cooed at him. James looked at her shirt and could see her red bra, he wondered if she also had on red panties.

"Um ok." he said as his fantasy was disrupted.

"Mommies Sophia is here."

Sophia just rolled her eyes.
Sophia looked over at the diaper bag on the couch and grabbed it.

Chloe came out dressed in a pair of shorts and sports bra. Like she was about to going running.
" hi Sophia James hear wasn't feeling well this morning so watch him. Also before his nap check his temperature. And at bed time. " Hailey said giving her instruction.

Sophia nodded. " okay that's fine."
Chloe kissed James on the cheek. " Sophia putting you two bed tonight because me and mommy have grown up things to do. Now be good or she will spank you " Chloe cooed hugging him.

Hailey looked at James. " I think my baby just need some cuddle time with mommy . " hailey said. She grabbed James hand and cuddle him on the couch and placed a pacifier in it.
" if you continue your tantrum then I will spank you. " hailey said.

Hailey looked over at Sophia. " come back after his first class I think he just tired or sick " hailey said.
Sophia grabbed Ryan hand and left.

James thought he got his way going over to the couch with his mommy. He sat there looking at his sexy mommy and nodded as he didn't want a spanking.

"Ok." he said softly.

He watched as Sophia and Ryan left.

"I feel fine." he said not wanting her to check his temperature

Hailey got a bottle out for James and put it to his lips.
" okay honey then why do you keep whining if your not sick that means you need a spanking. " hailey said taking the bottle out to let James explain.

"No I don't need a spanking, i'm not a baby I'm sorry I ever made you mad, let me go and I won't tell anyone." he cried

Ryan walked hand in hand with his hot girlfriend but the way she held his hand wasn't like a boyfriend girlfriend but a strict stern mommy..

"I can walk without you holding my hand." he whined

Hailey sighed. She placed the bottle up to James lips. " okay baby just drink your bottle before you make me mad and then I will spank you. " Hailey said holding the bottle tight up to his lips.

Sophia didn't stop. " I thought you were my boyfriend That's what boyfriends do. " Sophia said like a smart ass.

Hailey cooed James while he drank telling him how cute he was.

Sophia held on to Ryan hand. " you know what I'm holding your hand. If you wanted to be treated like a child I would of put you in a stroller " Sophia said.

James smiled and blushed as he drank having this hot girl baby talk him was embarrassing and nice! He didn't know why but it was humiliating and at the same time he became excited in his diaper.

"No babe I don't need to be in a stroller!" Ryan said to his sexy hot girlfriend.