LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Hailey continue to feed James. Then brought his bottle up to his mouth. But she held it so.

Sophia looked at Ryan. " I think when we're around James I want you to talk baby talk. " she said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James would turn his head fighting his mommy as the stuff tasted gross but he found the more he resisted the more it got on him. Eventually he quit and opened letting her feed him, he was actually grateful to be given a bottle.

"Hey let me hold it." he said trying to do just that but she wouldn't let him.

"Why no mommy you can't be serious!" Ryan whined not liking this idea at all.

Hailey let James keeping fighting the food it was cute.

" you can't hold a bottle your to young. Maybe soon I will let you " Hailey said holding it.

". Yes I am. Maybe it will teach James being a baby is good not bad "

"Fine well how old am I supposed to be?" he asked hoping he could count down the days till he was supposedly bigger.

Ryan shook his head.

"I don't know if I can do that I don't know how." he said thinking that would be the end of that.

" well you are 1 year old. So you can't walk with out mommy or hold your bottle yet. " Hailey said. She held his bottle until it was gone.

" yes you do all babies know how to talk baby talk. Or you can only say mommy around him. " Sophia said.

Hailey got James out his highchair and brought him to his nursery. She changed his diaper then laid him in the crib.
" goodnight baby see you in the morning " Hailey said kissing his cheek. She placed a pacifier in his mouth.

Sophia smiled. " I know, when your around James you need to be more baby like. Hailey wants him to accept he's a baby " Sophia said.

"B--but I'm not tired mommy." he said looking up at her as he was placed in the crib.

Ryan looked into his mommy's eyes and checking out her black bra.

He figured they wouldn't be hanging around them too much so he agreed.

"Ok but I have to get something in return." he said placing her hand on his diapered manhood.

" yes you are. Maybe one day mommy will let you sleep with her. " Hailey said. She turned off the light than left.

Sophia looked at Ryan. " round two not tonight in the morning " Sophia then kissed him and went to sleep.

"Really!" James said looking forward to that..

"Ok goodnight!" he said trying to kiss her on the lips.

Ryan was frustrated as she was just too sexy he wanted to play with her and here her moan then maybe she'd do the same.

"Ok."

Hailey frowned when James tried to kiss her. " James I think you want your mouth washed out. Babies only give mommy wet kisses on the cheek" she said scolding him.

Sophia rolled over." Do you want your cage on " Sophia asked.

James was upset he always felt like his mommies were leading him on prancing around the house with skimpy clothes on or lingerie or even just their bra and panties. He found himself turned on almost constantly but they wouldn't let him do anything about it, except make him get off in his diaper! Now once again he was being denied.

"Ok sorry mommy." he said hoping to avoid a spanking before bedtime.

Ryan looked at his hot girlfriend he'd do anything just to be with her, but when she threatened him with the cage he knew he better be good.

"No mommy I'll be good." he said hoping she would let it go.

Hailey was tired. " in the morning we will punish for your behavior. But goodnight now " Hailey said. She walked out the room and went to bed.

Sophia smiled. " okay don't play with yourself or mommy will get it out " Sophia said.

"No please mommy I don't need a punishment!" he whined watching her leave the nursery. He still couldn't believe how quick his life had changed now he was in diapers having to be good or get a spanking. What the he'll he thought. He clutched his teddy bear and went to sleep.

Ryan blushed as Sophia said that. He hated her being in control but the dynamics of their relationship had definitely changed.

"Ok mommy." he said snuggling up to her and going to sleep as she wore panties and he wore a diaper, the relationship had changed in so many ways. He though to himself laying there.

Hailey didnt hear James or she would of punished him then. In the morning she got up and dressed in her gym clothes. Then went to get James up.

" come one baby we need to get you up for school " Hailey cooed. She lowered the crib. James looked so cute in holding his teddy in his wet diaper.
" your diaper is soaked in proud " she said.

Sophia looked at Ryan in the morning. " do you want to go to school today or back to Brandi " Sophia asked

He looked at her in a sports bra and little black skimpy Nike shorts her stomach was smooth he could easily tell why she was a cheerleader and homecoming queen in high school. He did all he could not to droll as he watched her. Damn this is what got me here in the first place! He thought to himself watching her grab a diaper..

"I um whatever." he said embarrassed quickly putting the stupid bear down.

"Well I'm not proud I'm not a baby and I don't need diapers!" he said frustrated on the verge of a tantrum!

Ryan woke up stretching laying cuddled with Sophia.

"I wanna go to school." he said figuring it would be nice to get away from this baby crap for awhile. He knew Hailey and Chloe had been keeping James as a baby 24/7 but no way was he going to let that happen to him!

Hailey could tell James was on a verge of a tantrum. " i think baby is still tired or doesn't feel good " Hailey said. She took James out the crib and laid him on the changing table. " I need to check your temp " Hailey said. She turned him over then pulled his diaper down and put the thermometer in his butt hole to check his temp.

Sophia got up and got herself dressed. " okay well I want you in a pull up just incase of an accident. You been in diapers awhile now " Sophia say pulling out a adult sized pull up.

"No I feel fine!" he whined. He began begging thinking he was getting a spanking.

"Check my temperature what!" he cried as he was laid on his stomach he herd the tapes ripped open from his diaper.

"I'll be good please don't spank me!" he cried confused.

Once he felt the tip he jumped then squealed like a little girl as she put it in.

He felt so submissive laying there.

Ryan watched his mommy strut around the room in her red bra and panties getting dressed..

"No I won't have any accidents where are my boxers!" he said looking through the drawer

" I don't think you do or you wouldn't be so whinny this morning " Hailey said. She waited for the thermometer to beep.
" I'm not going to spank you " she said as she took it out.

" it looks you have a temp of 97.6. That's not bad but will watch your temp " Hailey said.
She got a new diaper out for him.

Sophia put a pair of leggings on herself. " yes you will and I threw your boxers away " she says to him getting a pull up out.

"Don't do that again!" he squealed as he didn't like that at all! James had never had anything in his ass before and was hoping that would be the last time.

"I'm fine I feel fine." he whined laying there watching her unfold his diaper.

Ryan looked at his girlfriend

"Why do you have to dress so sexy!"

He looked at the pull up.

"No please I can't wear that."

"Actually I'll do it later just to make sure your okay " Hailey said. She put James butt under the diaper and tapped it close.
" I just wanted to make sure. Now what romper do you want to wear " Hailey asked going over to the closets. She looked threw to see what James would say.

Sophia smiled and didn't says anything she just held the pull up out. " yes if you don't you will go to Brandi " Sophia said.

" i just want to make sure " hailey said. She looked over the choices and found a Mickey Mouse outfit for James. It had the red shorts that said Mickey one side then on the shirt it had a big picture of him.
" aww you going to look so cute mommy even has the matching hat " Hailey said. She started to dress James in the baby outfit.

Sophia went over and grabbed a diaper. " okay lay down I need to get you ready to go " she said.