LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

After a couple minutes Chloe got home. She saw James in the corner sniffling she already New what happen. She walked over to him.

" baby James you need another punishment since spanking aren't really working are they. " Chloe said. She brought him over to the couch.

" so starting today a new punishment for you every time you say a naughty word your bedtime will become thirty minutes early, when you bad for your babysitter we're going to make you draw a babyish looking card then we're going to go over to Sophia and your going to give it to her and say sorry but only in baby talk.plus since you seem to get cranky when your not with a pacifier or bottle in your mouth at all times. " Chloe explained all the new rules James will be having. She picked up a bottle and teases his lips.

He stood there like a condemned man being sentenced. Listening to his new rules as his violations were read off.

"Ok now can I please have some clothes?" he said wanting anything to cover up his diaper, he felt like a big toddler running around the house in only his baby diaper.

Ryan was about to say something when Sophia walked in..

He looked at her she was so sexy but he had to show Brady he was the man.

"Listen Sophia I don't mind being your baby but this is a game and it's gone too far I'm your boyfriend and that's final, when we get home you'll cook me dinner and you'll start being the perfect girlfriend it's time someone put you in your place!" James felt good in everything he said.

"I'm going out with my friends tonight." he said knowing Brandy had to be impressed with his take control attitude..

Hailey came in with a short shirt for James. She put it on him then brought him over to the toddler table. " start making Sophia a car baby James " Hailey said. She placed a bottle on the table for him then went to talk to Chloe.

Sophia was surprised to hear that. But she was still mad at ryan for what he did. Sophia took ryan over to the chair and pulled his diaper down. " Ryan I told you that we are no longer together and that your my baby. Until I see other wise. Now when we go home in going to feed you dinner then put you down for bed and Tom coming over " Sophia said as she spanked ryan.

Brandi was not impressed at all with Ryan she just sat back and watched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James looked at the shirt once it was put on him.

"It's too short you can still see it." he whined trying to pull it down.

He sat at the table.

"What kind of card mommy."

Ryan thought he won and things would be back to normal..

"Wait--wait hold on!" he cried as she grabbed his wrist and roughly yanked him across her lap.

Ryan began crying and kicking his feet as his wet diaper came down,

"No no please I'm sorry please don't have him come over!"

Whack whack happened in rapid succession..

He began crying for real!

" it's not to short and a card to say sorry for being bad " Hailey said .

Sophia stopped spanking ryan.
" now are you ready to behave the right way or do you need to go over my knee again " Sophia said. Pulling the diaper back between his legs.

"It is too short you can still see it!" James was doing all he could to avoid saying the word diaper. He sat down and made a card.

He wrote I'm sorry for being bad and he colored it.

Ryan was kicking and screaming as the blows were hard as hell. Sophia really knew how to spank.

Once the spanking was over he was laid down and his diaper was put back on.

"I'll behave mommy." he said sniffling as she pulled the diaper up tight between his legs.

Hailey looked at James. " you can see what " she said wanting him to say diaper. " how's that card coming? " Hailey asked.

Sophia brought ryan to the car after saying thank you to Brandi.
" I was going to have some fun with when we got home but you ruined " Sophia said as she buckled him in his car seat.

Hailey walked over to James. " I don't know " she said not looking to where he was pointing.

Hailey looked at the card it screamed baby. " good job Sophia going to like it " Hailey said.

Sophia ignored ryan crying.
" I want you to show me how to be a baby then we can have fun" Sophia explained.

Hailey took James shirt off when he said that. " is that better now we can see your DIAPER " Hailey said.

Sophia thought for a second.
" you know what mommy likes when you have a wet diaper suck you thumb , baby babble and hold your teddy. Then we can have some fun " Sophia explained.

"No I'll take the shirt!" he cried feeling embarrassed only wearing his diaper.

Ryan smiled he was looking forward to having some fun with his sexy mommy..

He put his thumb in his mouth and began babbling.

"Goo goo ga g's ma ma mommy." he said and talked with his thumb in his mouth kicking his feet happily..

"Am I doing good mommy." he said after doing that fir five minutes.

" no you don't need it. I can tell if you wet your diaper better. That's a new rule only in a diaper in the house " Hailey said.

Sophia was happy but she didn't know why she got turned on by telling ryan what to do but she did. " is your diaper wet " she said. That would make even more better.

" babies don't make rules only mommy does. And it's not a stupid rule how we suppose to know when you are messy or wet I think you need to go to bed " Hailey said.

Sophia didn't answer that question. Once they got in the house the fun started. She ripped ryan diaper off so fast you wouldn't even believe it.

"No please mommy I'll be good." he didn't want to go to bed yet it was still early.

"Please mommy I'll be good." he begged standing there in just his diaper.

When Ryan and Sophia got home she took his hand and lead him inside, when they entered she was all over him ripping his diaper off. He felt like the girl in this relationship as she was taking full control. He felt her breasts her nipples were rock hard and he rubbed his hands on her ads she was wearing a thong.

" then stop whining and finish your card" Hailey explained going to sit down.

Sophia was all the way in control which she loved. It was so perfects. She couldn't even explain how she felt after just amazing.

"Ok." he said sitting back down and doing just that..

Ryan was out of breathe as she stuck her tongue down his throat roughly, she my have even tasted some of the baby milk he had earlier in his bottle. She worked her hands around his back side! She was like an animal taking control of it's prey.

James sat there and finished the card.

"Ok I'm done."

Ryan continued touching his mommy while she kissed him and had her way with him.

He looked at her as she got out a diaper he laid there letting her put it on him.

Then he watched as she lowered her bra and patted her thigh for him to come over.

He crawled to his mommy cuddling in her lap.

Ryan licked and kissed her breasts the she guided his head to her nipple he latched on and was rewarded with real breast milk!

He couldn't believe it as he began drinking it like it was the greatest thing ever!

"Ok." he said looking at it and it did look so babyish. He took her hand leading him to his highchairs.

"Do I have to eat baby food?"

Ryan laid in Sophia's arms he was so content.

"Does this mean Tom's not coming over?" he asked nervously

" well if you eat anything else it will make your stomach hurt " Hailey explained to him. She continue to feed him.

Sophia loved holding ryan. " no Tom not coming back only when your being bad. " Sophia said.

"No it won't!" he yelled wanting normal food.

Ryan laid in his new mommy's arms he was now confused about their relationship. The only thing he knew for sure she was hot, he loved her and without a doubt she was in charge!

"Ok I'll be good mommy."