LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

"I don't like it I'm not a girl!" he whined he tried to go back to his work but she kept on.

"No I don't need a nap and my name is James." he said talking with the pacifier in his mouth.

"It's just a game I'm not a real baby."

"I'm thirsty do you have any dr pepper or coke?"

Sophia looked at James. " I didn't call you girl did I. That's the pacifier I had " Sophia said. When James spit the Sophia stuck it back in his house.
" you don't spit you paci out when someone places it in you mouth " Sophia said scolding James.

Brandi rocked ryan. " it's now a game it's your life " Brandi set ryan down again.
" no babies don't drink soda you can have a bottle of milk " Brandi Said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James went back to his work obediently sucking his pacifier.

"My name is James, not baby James, how would you like it if I called you baby Sophia?" he said thinking he made a good point.

Ryan liked the rocking my his babysitter.

"No this isn't my life, I'm still Sophia 's boyfriend."

"I don't want a bottle." he said getting fussy

Sophia looked up at James. " well I'm not a baby and you are. So I like to call you baby James it suits you " Sophia said.

Brandi went and got a bottle for ryan." Well I only have a bottle for baby " Brandi said.

Sophia checked James diaper.
" no your not that wet you can hold for awhile. Plus you were whining so you need to stay in a wet DIAPER. " Sophia said. She said diaper loud so other people looked at James and laughed.

Brandi placed the bottle down.
" now ryan your mommy said you are not to drink out a glass. Plus you are a baby and they drink out bottles. You can either drink the bottle or go to timeout " Brandi said she picked the bottle up.

James turned red figuring everyone herd cause the looked his way and began laughing.

"Hey why'd you do that!" he said angrily in a whisper.

Ryan frowned he didn't want to go to timeout.

"Fine I'm going to talk to her when I get back!" he said trying to act tough and be a man.

He held his hands out for the bottle.

Sophia looked around everyone was giggling. " because you asked me if I would change your DIAPER " Sophia said. This was absolutely priceless James just kept falling in her trap.

Brand handed ryan the bottle.
" talk to her about what, babies usually talk to their mommies about what they play and watch on tv " Brandi said. She went over to her laptop and started to type. Her Matt came over to Ryan.
" wanna pway cars " he asked holding his favorite car up.

He spit his pacifier out.

"No I didn't now quit or I'll SPANK you, this is all a game and you know it!" he said trying to convince everyone that he was still a man just like one of them. He was trying to embarrass her right back.

Ryan took the bottle happy she wasn't going to try to feed him herself.

"I'm going to set her straight and tell her I'm her boyfriend and this is all a game that's gone too far!" he said feeling like he put his foot down and his male ego was bursting with pride. He get better after that outburst. He just hoped Brandi believed him.

He watched as she walked off, he began drinking his bottle.

"Sure." he went to play cars.

Sophia looked at James throw his little tantrum. " James that was unacceptable now you can get a spanking " Sophia said scolding him. In the middle of class she pulled James over her lap and started to spank him.
" when we get back him im telling your mommies and there going to spank you again " Sophia said.

" ryan your not Sophia boyfriend your her baby that she loves. " Brandi said. She watched as Ryan went to go play she chuckled.

James was grateful he had his diaper on but then she began spanking his thighs.

"Ok ok quit quit!" he cried squirming around.

Alex the star quarterback came up to her.

"Do you need a hand?"

"Whatever." he said then he walked off to play..

Sophia didn't quite she kept going. But after awhile she got tired. She looked at james and picked up her phone and called Hailey.
Hailey was mad about what just happened. " Baby James, why are you misbehaving for Sophia when you get home you will get another spanking and laxatives. Oh you just wait your in for " Hailey said scolding James.

James did his best to be strong but as she kept going he finally broke and started to cry. He was relieved once it was over, he sat there crying trying to stop as he sniffled.

"What please you don't have to call her." he whined as he was handed the phone.

"No please mommy not that i'm sorry." he said begging

Hailey was furious with James.
" i told you to be good now you were bad. Tell Sophia your sorry in baby talk " Hailey demanded. She waited for James to say sorry.

Sophia smiled. "Good boy. Now let's get you home " Sophia said bringing James to the house. She gave him a bottle while they were walking just to embarrass him.
" drink that on the way home or I tell your mommy to dress you like a girl " Sophia said.

Sophia tuck the long way home so James has to walk in a wet diaper.
" no ryan a good boy so he gets special privileges " Sophia cooed. She finally arrived at the apartment.
Hailey opened the door in a Tink top and short shorts. You could tell she was mad.
" care to explain " she asked mad.

James hated walking around in a wet diaper drinking his bottle.

"What kind of special privileges?" he asked curiously.

A few minutes later they arrived home as the babysitter was dropping him off.

Hailey greeted them at the door and she was smoking hot but also passed.

"I--I'm so--sorry I'll be better." he said his eyes watering.

"Brandi when will Sophia be here?" Ryan asked as he finished coloring his picture for her. He also had a wet diaper.

" special privileges like not wearing baby clothes outside " Sophia said before the reached the door.

Hailey pulled James into the house. " now you can get your punishment now or when mommy Chloe gets home " Hailey asked. She took off his clothes and left him in just a wet diaper.

Sophia said bye and went to get ryan.

" honey mommy will be here soon to get. Why don't you go read that book of animal sounds " Brandi said pointing to it.

"Oh I see and he's happy with being a baby do you tease him too walk around in your lingerie and stuff?" he asked as the door opened. He checked her out as she turned to leave.

"Hey- h--hey!" he whined as Hailey grabbed him dragging him inside.

Before he knew it she yanked his clothes off he stood there now only dressed in his diaper.

"Can I have some clothes please!" James hated only being in his diaper.

He saw this was a no win situation.

"Now." he said softly.

"She's not my mommy she's my girlfriend!" he said getting mad

Sophia didn't respond to James comment she just left.

Hailey went over and grabbed the paddle. " no you can have clothes " Hailey said spanking him with the paddle. She took his diaper and started to spank him.

" if I ever hear that you were bad for your babysitter again I will make you around campus in just your diaper " Hailey said scolding him.

James was happy he had his diaper on as she smacked him a few times then when she took it off he knew he was in trouble.

"No please don't owe!" he cried then he began kicking his feet soon he was crying louder then a newborn

"I'm sorry mommy please!"

Hailey put James diaper back on. She walked him over to the corner. " stand there for a couple minutes. " Hailey said. She went to her room and waited for Chloe to get home.

James continued to cry as he was laid down his hot sexy young mommy put his diaper on then grabbed his arm pulling him up and putting him in the corner.

"Ok." he said sniffing feeling every bit the baby she was making him. He stood in the corner with a tear stained face in only a diaper,

Ryan finished his picture.

"Have you talked to Sophia?"