LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Hailey still continue." What so you mean leave your staying here for a while.i want to teach you a lesson. " Hailey said as she stopped spanking James. She stood him up and put him s diaper.she looked at Chloe." From now on me and Chloe are your mommy and if you don't call us that you will be punished. We go over rules after I was your mouth out" Hailey said as she dragged James to the bathroom. She soaped up a pacifier gag and placed it in his mouth.

James was crying just like the baby they were making him out to be as his ass was on fire! Mommy he thought to himself this is crazy! He thought.

"Please mo--mommy Pl--please!" he cried stuttering as she dragged him into the bathroom.

He looked around wondering if they were teasing him as he saw a bra and panties sitting around!

"I'll be good please mommy!" he cried as he watched her soap up the pacifier.

Hailey ignored James beg." And stuck the pacifier in his mouth" Hailey walked James into the living room where Chloe was holding a poster of rules." They were basic rules for him. Just normal things a parent would do to a four year old child. Including pull ups for now"

James didn't open until she grabbed his hair hard!

"Owe!" he yelled and as soon as he did she jammed the pacifier in his mouth.

"Mpphh mph!" he cried behind the bitter pacifier as he was dragged in the living room.

He looked at his other mommy who was wearing a mini skirt and a slinky shirt he could see her white bra strap and she was as hot as Hailey.

What the hell! He thought as he saw the board of rules!

Hailey let James suck on the pacifier for twenty minutes. " okay let's take you to rinse your mouth then you can have a sippy cup " Hailey explained then walked James to the bathroom and let him rinse his mouth. Then brought him to the living. Where Chloe handed him a sippy cup.

Hailey smiled. " so James we are going to start you off as a 5 year old but if you give us trouble you age will go down. So after your done drinking I will take the diaper of and put you in something new" she explained as she waited for him to finish.

"A five year old I'm freaking 18!" he yelled. He was careful not to cuss this time.

He took a drink from the cup still trying to get the taste out.

"Pl--please just let me go I'll never bother you Ag--again." he stuttered nervously

Chloe walked out in just a bar and a thong. Hailey licked her lips at how sexy Chloe was she walked over and smacked Chloe ass then kissed her right in front of James.

Hailey looked at James. " aww you probably want a kiss from mommy " Hailey said and walked over grabbed his diaper and kissed him on the cheek.

James couldn't believe his eyes as one of his mommies was just walking around in her bra and thong she looked like she just walked out of a Victoria's secret catalog. He found himself getting excited in his diaper as he watched them kiss.

He was mesmerized as she walked over and rubbed the front of his diaper a couple times then kissed him.

"Wow! He said as his body felt like it was on fire as he was so turned on!

Hailey laid James down and looked in his diaper. He was definitely having fun. " look you did have some fun in your diaper" Hailey said with a lush. Then she grabbed James penis and squeezed it really hard.

Hailey stopped squeezing his dick. " okay now go up to mommy Chloe and ask here if she can put you in big boy undies but you can stay in diapers to " Hailey said standing James up.

James smiled wanting to get out of the diaper he figured this nightmare was over.

"Mommy Chloe can you put me in big boy underwear?" he asked with joy. He was ready to go back to his dorm forgetting all about this!

Hailey laughed at James. " honey we went over this your living here for awhile we even got your dorm changed " Hailey said to James as she sat on the couch.

Hailey laughed at James. " honey we went over this your living here for awhile we even got your dorm changed " Hailey said to James as she sat on the couch.