LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

" well let me see you do it " Hailey said. She watched James do it. " awww good boy! " she cooed when he did it.
Hailey got another toy that made animal sounds. " let's see if you know animals"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

" it's okay that's why I'm taking you in so you learn the right way" she said kissing his head. " I just wish you be more like a baby " Hailey explained.

"No guy in their right mind would want to be a baby!" he said frustrated not understanding why she don't get that.

"I could make you happy in other ways." he said imaging himself pulling her panties down and getting on his knees and pleasing her.

" actually some guys might want to be a baby like you " Hailey explained. When James said that she started to laugh. " with your little package you could never please me " Hailey said laughing.

"Yes know they're perfect." he said knowing he was defeated. Who knows maybe all I have to look forward to is her jerking me off in my diaper. He thought to himself.

"I'm not small." he said pouting with his voice cracking trying to convince himself more then her.