LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

"It was a joke people dared me too and I could tell you had a thong on I bet you have one on now." he said trying to charm his way into her pants. He looked around hoping no one was paying attention to anything and why would a hot girl like Sophia have a diaper bag with her.

"No I'm fine." he said hoping she'd put it away.

Sofia was getting heated when James said. " well at least I don't have a diaper on. And your in college you should be ashamed " she said to him. She looked and grabbed a pacifier clip and placed it on James romper.
" that's just in case you need it " Sofia said.

Hailey texted Sofia to make sure everything was okay with James.
Sofia told her she was having some problems. Hailey called Sofia and wanted to speak to James.
" it's your mommy " Sofia said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James lowered his head as he was humiliated that two hot girls made him into a baby but he didn't see away out. Unknown to him the girls had been putting pills in his bottles to mess with emotions so he would be a real cry baby.

He began tearing up as Sofia clipped the pacifier clip to his outfit.

James froze up and got embarrassed how Sophia said it was his mommy.

He took the phone.

"He--he'll--hello." he said stuttering nervously

" hello baby James why are you giving Sofia trouble? I told you, you needed to be on your best behavior or you would get a spanking. Now You better turn your behavior over or mommy going to let Sofia spank you " Hailey said scolding James.
Sofia listened to what Hailey was saying.

Sofia talked to Hailey then continue to work. Soon the class was over. " I need to change then bring you to your mommy " Sofia said bringing James to the bathroom. She laid him on the changing mat and began.

Sofia already untapped James diaper. " were in a stall and you need your diaper change your soak we don't want you to get a rash " Sofia softly as she wipes James. She then sprinkled powder and gave him a new diaper.
" see nice and clean baby " Sofia said.

James was embarrassed as she wiped him down he couldn't control himself a hot girl paying attention to his manhood he got aroused. He laid thee as she brought the diaper tight between his legs taping in in place. He would never admit it but the fresh diaper felt good!

Sofia helped James up then washed her hands. They walked out and met Hailey at a bench near by. Hailey walked over to James not to happy. Sofia gave Hailey and OkAy update about James. " bye baby James " she said then walked away.
Hailey took James hand roughly.
" you didn't have anymore class today. So you are going down for a nap " Hailey said.

James couldn't help but check out Sophia as she washed her hands any guy would be lucky to be with her but not babysat by her! He was so mad with what his life had become but he didn't know away out. Once she was done she took his hand if not for the crinkling of his diaper and the diaper bag slung over her shoulder, he could almost pretend they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

He saw his sexy mommy as they approached the bench, James stood there as they talked for a few minutes. He could tell Hailey wasn't happy.

"Bye Sophia." he said waving at her as Hailey took his hand.

"ok." he said trying not to fall down as she dragged him a long.

Hailey walked James back to dorm. She set him on the floor.
" I will be back shortly you sit here and play " Hailey said. She changed into to some leggings and a tink top. Then went back to James.
" James mommy told you not to give Sofia any trouble when you with her today. She told me what you did your lucky she didn't spank you. But you are going to get a spanking. " Hailey scolded James. Then walked over and got the paddle. She waited a minute for James to explain his self to her.

James sat on the play mat messing around with the cars and stuffed animals. He looked up when he herd her voice. WTF he thought to himself as she was looking hot as hell if he was a real man he would do anything to be with her she was smoking hot.

"Pl--Please Mommy no I'm sorry!" he cried as he watched her go get the paddle he checked out her perfect ass.

"Please my friends started talking to me and I didn't want him to know about this!"

Hailey didn't think that was valid enough for her. " well who care what your friends think babies don't. Since you don't seem to understand that I'm going to spank you " Hailey said. She roughly pulled James over her lap and started to spank him.
Wack after wack. She kept going and going. She wanted this spanking to memorable. So it was hard and each smack got harder.

Hailey let James sit in the corner for 10 minutes. Then walked to get him with a bottle of milk.
" James I want you tell why you misbehaved and how you can not do it again. Then you can have a nice bottle of milk " Hailey said as she sat on the rocking chair.

" yes and and every time you lie you get a spanking and maybe soap " Hailey said putting the bottle in James mouth.
" you are actually acting better than I thought " Hailey said.

James woke up. He looked at the baby monitor calling for his mommies knowing better then to get out of his crib. He laid there never forgetting the time he took his diaper off and he got out of the crib by himself both separate incidents but both left everlasting impressions on his poor ass.

"Mommies mommies I'm ready to get up!" he cried