LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

"I'm not a real baby!" he cried watching Hailey walk around with her cute little ass in the spandex pants and her little sorts bra and now he was going to get to hang out with her. Part of him was excited but he was mad and so confused he wanted to be a man not a baby and the way he saw her was anything but a mommy. She was driving him crazy. He kept eating as fast as Chloe would have another spoon in is face.

" yes you are a baby " Chloe said as she gave him the last of the baby food. She placed a bottle on his tray. Hailey walked over and whispered something in Chloe ear. Chloe smiled.
" after breakfast mommies going to give you nice cummies" Chloe cooed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe face went red. " James I think you deserve more surporties for using that language " Chloe said. She took him out the high chair and laid him back in the changing table.

Chloe wasn't hearing it. She u tapped his diaper and vaslined his butt hole the pushed up the suporties. She took out her phone and texted Sofia.
" Sofia is going to change your poppy diaper and class and you better tell that you messed "Chloe said. She brought James out to Hailey.
" you should of never been naughty " she said grabbing his hand and the diaper bag.

" yes she going to be your babysitter from now on and you better be have " Chloe saidz

Hailey took James hand out the house and buckled him in his car seat. They drove to the campus parking lot. Hailey got James out of the car and started walking to his class. When they got there Sofia was standing outside waiting.
" hey baby James " Sofia said smiling. " you look very cute today "
Hailey gave her the bag and began telling her about James and what she needed to do.

"What no way she can't I don't think she likes me!" he whined as he was taking to the car.

He lowered his head embarrassed as he was turned over to probably the hottest sexiest girl on campus.

James stood there as Hailey went over the instructions like he was a real baby!

" James Sofia has the right to spank if you are a bad baby. And if she does when you get home you will get spank and another punishment " Hailey said then hugged James and gave him to Sofia.

Sofia took James and led him into the classroom and sat him at the desk. She started to check his bottle.

James looked like a little boy being dropped off with the babysitter almost ready to cry wanting his mommy. As Sophia took his hand he noticed her manicured fingernails. She smelt like coconuts. James checked out her smooth tan legs. When they got to the class room he sat down,

Sofia could tell James was missing his mommy but didn't say anything. She just sat in did her work.
" baby James did you wet your diaper? " Sofia asked checking his diaper with hand.

Sofia didn't even seem amused by James tiny package it was useless to her she liked something more.
" your mostly dry your mommy told me she gave you medicine to go poopy so I will be waiting to change a very poopy diaper soon " Sofia said as she went back to her work.
James friends walked over to him.
" James are getting any of that " he said licking his lips and looking at Sofia.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked as he couldn't figure out why she'd literally wanna babysit a college guy. Several minutes went by and she seemed to be busy in her work. So when his friends walked by thinking he was now with her, he couldn't help his make ego..

"Oh yeah you know wsup she couldn't resist me!" he said feeling like a man for the first time in a long while. He just hoped she didn't hear him!

" because I told your mommies I would." Sofia said. She went back to doing her work. When Ryan came over she started to laugh.
" baby James is diaper wet?" Sofia asked she knew it probably was then looked at Ryan. " I'm not messing with James I'm his babysitter." She said laughing.
Ryan was so confused.

James hadn't wet his diaper yet but when Sofia laughed and told Ryan she was his babysitter he wet it then! He could tell Ryan was confused so he thought he was out of the clear hoping Sofia wouldn't say anything and hoping Ryan would go away. He prayed Sophia didn't show Ryan his diaper bag or take his hand and say excuse but I have to change baby James diaper or some nonsense just to embarrass him more!

Sofia could tell Ryan was confused. " oh I guess your little friend didn't tell that. He was made into to a baby by his new mommies because he couldn't handle being a adult any more. He wears diapers all the time and eats baby food. I even hear that he has a nursery. Right baby James. " Sofia said to Ryan.
Ryan didn't know what to say this is weird but then he noticed James outfit.
" is this tried James?" He asked.

James was sweating and turning red and wetting his diaper he was so humiliated that Sofia would unload on him like that. He could tell his friend was still trying to figure it out.

"No of course not she likes to play games!" he said doing his best to sound like one of the guys! He knew he wasn't anymore as everyone else around him were adults and wearing underwear or panties while he was wearing a wet diaper. He just hoped no one would discover his secret and he could fool them and pretend he was just like them!

Sofia still laughed at James this was so funny. " if I was playing games why do I have a diaper bag full of changing supplies. " Sofia said she took out the diaper bag and started to show ryan the changing supplies.
Ryan knew it was true now.
" wow man I can't believe your into this if you ever need a babysitter call me " ryan said barely be able to contain his laughter.

James was so embarrassed as she sowed him the diaper bag it was pink and it said baby girl on it with hearts. He watched as she opened it up.

"No I'm not into this it's so messed up and no I don't need a babysitter." he said watching his friend walk away laughing. He the looked at Sophia.

"How could you my reputation will be destroyed!" he said his eyes starting to water.

Ryan walked and went to talk his friends.
Sofia went back to doing her work. "I didn't do anything that's what to get for slapping my butt in the court yard. Your lucky I didn't tell more people " she said with and evil smile. Then she looked up and his eyes were watering. " does baby need his paci or baba " she said looking threw the diaper bag.