LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Sophia was happy she had these two boys wrapped around her fingers. 

“ I think you both need to go to bed early when we get home. All I here is two baby’s whinning. You both better be quite and drink you bottles “ Sophia said putting them in there place. 

Ryan was worried he didn't wanna go to bed when he got home, he wanted to play his Ps 4.. James began worrying he wasn't tired and wasn't ready for bed he was happy with being older then Ryan and how Sophia was treating him so he had to make sure Ryan knew his place and that Sophia liked him continuing to treat him like a older boy compared to Ryan.

"Aunt Sophia we'll do the tea party Ryan can be the princess and I'll be the king!" he said happily.

Ryan not wanting to get in trouble continued drinking his bottle glaring at James!

Sophia smiled this was going to be a lot of fun. “ okay sounds like a good idea. While you play I have to get ride of all Ryan big boy clothes “ Sophia said. 

She pulled into the driveway. She went and picked Ryan up first feeling his diaper shaking her head. Then went to go get James out and let him walk by hisself. 

She walked and placed Ryan on the floor on his belly. “ James I’m going to go get the tea party set up for you watch the baby to make sure he doesn’t roll over “ Sophia said going to her room. 

"No mommy you can't please I don't wanna be a baby!" he cried

James smiled "Sounds good do you have any girl clothes that might fit Ryan so he can be a pretty princess Aunt Sophia!" James was smiling at Ryan as he was planning on making him the prettiest princess ever!

Ryan rolled his eyes what had gotten into Sophia for her to go with James plans. He thought to himself.

"Aunt Sophia maybe you can put make up on Princess Ryan he even has a girls and boys name." he laughed

Ryan flooded his diaper! He thought what's the point.

When they got home he was embarrassed as Sophia checked his diaper shaking her head he knew he couldn't convince her he was a big boy now.

James walked happily into the house.

"Sure no problem the baby will be fine!"

Ryan watched his sexy girlfriend go into the other room feeling like a infant wondering what the he'll happened!

Sophia let James have is fun knowinbhe got a kick out of this. Sophie came out the room with two dresses for both the boys. She went over to Ryan first. “ let’s get my pretty Ryan all dressed up” Sophia cooed. She sat him up and took his onesie off then put the sparkle pink dress on that did nothing to hide his wet diaper.  She went over to James and put the purple dress on him that did nothing to hide his diaper either. 

She took out her phone and took pictures of the boys. “ aww you too look so cute. Maybe that will teach you a lesson. “ 

James was smiling he never noticed the two dresses.

"Please mommy I'm sorry I'll be better!" he cried as he was laid down and undressed and dressed into a purple girly dress.

Once Ryan was dressed then James eyes got as big as basketballs as he realized Sophia was going to dress him too!

"No no please Aunt Sophia no pictures!" he cried as she put the dress on him and took pictures of both he and Ryan.

Sophia started to laugh. “ aww you two are to cute but take the dress off in stay just in your diaper” Sophia said going over and taking Ryan dress off the James. 

“ that’s better now I can tell if my two babies are wet “ Sophia cooed. 

Sophia looked at Ryan. “ no now you can stay in your dress for the rest of the day “ Sophia said putting the dress back on him. 

Sophia went and placed a pacifier in each of there mouth. “ now you to can have a tea party “ she said setting the tea party stuff on the floor. “ have fun make sure you both place nice “ 

Ryan was infuriated.

"This is stupid!" he cried stomping his foot as he started to suck the pacifier that was placed in his mouth.

James knew better then to ask for a shirt or he might get the same treatment as Ryan.

He stood there in just his diaper also sucking his pacifier.

"ok." they both said in unison behind their pacifier making it real babyish

Ryan yelped but he straightened up with a threat of a real spanking.

James played with Ryan and teased him about being a princess.

"Aunt Sophia do you have some make up you can put on the princess and make her pretty!"

He smiled at Ryan sure he hated being in just his diaper but it was better then wearing a dress like Ryan! He thought to himself

Sophia got up and went over to James. She snakes his diaper bottom. 

“ stop teasing Ryan or I will put you in make up” Sophia said sick of James attitude. 

She walked back in the kitchen to continue getting there baby food out. 

"Hey!" he yelped lunging forward from the impact that caught him off guard.

James knew that tone and now it seemed the evil babysitter was back.

Ryan looked on smiling about time he thought.

"Mommy can I get my big boy clothes back on now!" Ryan cried figuring they could get things back to normal!

Sophia looked at Ryan. “ no you have a wet diaper so you do not get to wear big boy clothes for a while. Ask again and I’ll put the cage on you “ Sophia said. She walked over and picked James up first and put him in the highchair. Then put Ryan in the highchair. She tied bibs around both there neck and got out a couple jars of baby food. 

Sophia dipped the spoon in the jar and fed James then dipped it back in and fed Ryan. 

"How long!" he cried stomping his foot like a two year old!  He immediately quit with the attitude once she mentioned the cage.

"Ok mommy I'll be good." he said hoping she'd get that thought out of her head.

James not wanting to get in trouble wasn't going to say much.

Ryan watched as there were two high chairs.

"When did you get two high chairs?" Ryan was now realizing this baby punishment was way more serious then he thought.

James sat in the high chair as Sophia tied a bib around his neck.

Ryan not wanting to piss Sophia off sat there as she strapped him in.

Both boys sat there as Sophia fed them both making faces and turning their head to avoid the spoon of mush!

Sophia continue was fed up with boys not retaking. She she placed the baby food on the table and started to make herself dinner. 

“ you both can stay stuck in you highchair until I’m done eating since you do t want to.  The your both getting liver. If you to complain once I will spank you both until your black and blue “ Sophia said in such a angry tone. 

“ actually you two can just have a bottle of formula and go to bed for the nights mommy has company coming over “ Sophia said making to bottles. She picked Ryan up first and took hin out the highchair then laid him on the bed to change his diaper she took out his cage and put on him. Then a pink footie sleeper. She laid him in the crib and handed him a bottle. 

Sophia went over to James. “Make a stinky then I’ll put you to bed” Sophia sis.

"Company you never said you was having company over who's coming Tiffany or Britney?" Ryan asked figuring it would be one of her girlfriends. He didn't like this new arrangement as normally they would talk to each other before doing stuff but now she was just doing whatever she wanted.

Ryan laid there as his mommy cooed at him while changing him. Then he saw the cage.

"No mommy please I'll be good!" he cried as she put it on. He saw the pink footed pj's but the fight was out of him.

James sat in the high chair waiting for Sophia to come back.

He looked up as she had a dirty diaper in her hand he watched as she threw it away.

"A stinky but I don't want too!" he cried as he wondered if she was going to make him sit there until he did!

“ it doesn’t matter who’s coming now go nite nite baby “ Sophia did kissing Ryan on the cheeks. She then walked to the kitchen and threw Ryan diaper away. 

“ your mommy’s want you to make a stinky before bed from now on. You can do it with out my help or with my gel. Plus you don’t want a bad report to go to your mommy’s “ Sophia said to James as she finished making dinner for herself. 

Ryan laid there as his mommy left knowing if he complained anymore she would spank him, he put the bottle to his lips and began drinking.

"Can I get down first?" he whined it was going to be humiliating regardless but at least in private would be better.

He herd his stomach grumble a few times. Oh No he thought to himself. He knew it wouldn't be long!

James was stuck and there was nothing he could do, he was going to be utterly humiliated not only was he going to have to mess his diaper but he was going to do it in front of her stuck in a high chair then he would have to go through the humiliating process of being changed! He sat there for a few minutes then his stomach gave in and he began messing his diaper.

He looked at her to see if she could tell what he did.

How did it come to this! He wondered to himself as his eyes began to water.

Sophia could tell that James was clearly messing and could smell it. She went over to him. “ I think some one made auntie a huge stinky “ Sophia said. She took James out of the highchair and walked him over to the changing table. Sophia untapped the diaper the lifted James legs up took multiple wipes and cleaned his poppy bottom. She then slid the diaper from under him and put the bed then added powder and tapped up the diaper. She put him in a onesie. 

“ you can sleep in Ryan crib until your mommy’s come “