LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

Hailey went and talked to Chloe for the night. She went to sleep shortly after. Sofia and Tom had a fun night with each other while ryan was sleeping in his crib.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James slept through the night as he was tired.

Ryan had a rough night as they made him sleep in a crib in his mommy's room so he had to watch their love making.

"See baby boy this is what a real man does to a woman!" she said to him Cruelly.

Tom looked over at the baby

"Watch daddy fuck mommy." he said laughing at him.

Ryan just laid there not able to say anything as his mommy had put a pair of her panties in his mouth.

Sofia loved what she was doing with Ryan. She made sure it was nice and long that night because she loved it so much. Soon it was over and Sofia went to bed just in her bra and panties.

Ryan was so frustrated watching his hot sexy girlfriend all night long as when the sex marathon was over Tom went home and Ryan remained in his new crib. He was frustrated as his new cage prevented him from having fun and relieving his own sexual frustration!

Ryan was happy when his sexy mommy hot him out of his crib and cuddled with him. Rubbing his diaper a few times to see his reaction all the while cooing at him and telling him he's no longer a man but her baby, he began to cry and like a good mommy she lifted her bra and put his mouth to her nipple.

"That's it that's mommy's baby, maybe tomorrow night if your good mommy will get her strap on out." she cooed to him.

Hailey woke very earlier the next morning to get James up. " baby James time to wake up. Sofia coming to take you to your class " Hailey cooed lowering the crib.

Meanwhile Sofia was feeding ryan his morning bottle while he was in a very messy diaper.

"I don't wanna go!" he cried

"You can't be serious mommy!" Ryan whined as he was just informed he would no longer be going to college but instead her sister Brandy would be now watching him.

"Now hurry I have to change your stinky diaper then pick up the other baby." she said still in her bra and panties.

"Then mommy needs to get dressed." she cooed to him

Ryan woke up in a cold sweat he looked for his mommy! He jut had a bad dream.

"Sop--I mean mommy where are you?"

Sofia got up and looked at ryan he was crying. " what's wrong ryan. " she said as she put a shirt on her. " guess what you are staying home with my sister with brandy today " Sofia explained.

"Wh--what no I thought it was a nightmare!" he cried.

"I'm still a guy I wanna go to school!" he said getting mad.

Brandi was a total knockout as beauty ran in the family she was a couple years older then Sophia and she had a six month old baby girl, he didn't wanna go over there as a baby!

"No your not a guy your a baby that means you have to go hang out with a baby. " Sofia said coming over there with a diaper.

" now lay down so I can change your stinky butt " she started to change ryan. She took off his cage though so her sister didn't get alarmed.

" you are not allowed to play with yourself today. If you do I'll event my little friend Tom back over "

"B-but what about school do--does she know you've made me into a baby!" he said laying there as she cleaned him up. He was happy his cage came off. He watched as she leaned over he could see her white lacy bra.

"You really like teasing James don't you?"

He blushed at the mention of him playing with himself

" don't worry about school. And she knows. " Lilly said as she put a new onesie on him. She smiled when ryan mentioned her bra.
" I'm just doing what Hailey wants" she said with a laugh.

"She knows you mean she's going to treat me like a baby too!" he said not understanding any of this.

"Poor James you guys are mean to him." Ryan used to be a good baby but now he wanted to be a man side Tom came in the picture.

" of course why would she be any different. Where my happy little baby " Sofia cooed to ryan. She finished getting him dressed and ready to go.
" we actually treat James very nice. " Sofia said as she grabbed his diaper bag. They went to the car. " now if you misbehave once at aunties I will invite Tom back " Sofia said as the arrived at her sister.

"I wanna be your man too, so Tom won't be back." he asked happily.

"I don't think James likes it."

He sat there in the car wondering what Brandy was going to say. He was glad her husband was out of the country.

They pulled up and Ryan was so nervous he wet his diaper a little.

" I don't know if Tom will be back. " Sofia said. She liked Tom but she was still in love with Ryan.

She brought ryan up to the door.
" if I get one bad report you will be in so much trouble " Sofia warned.

Meanwhile Hailey was getting James dressed and ready for school. She put him in his highchair and started to feed him his baby cereal.

"I don't want him back you don't need him I can make you happy." he said riding in the back.

Once they got there he was so nervous as she took his hand and slung the diaper bag over her shoulder he walked up to the porch clutching her hand.

"When will you be back mommy?" he asked nervously

"Ok." he said as she rung the door bell.

James sat there pouting as she tied a bib around his neck.

"Do I have to go to school." he sounded like a school boy arguing with his mom about going to school, but he was in college!