LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What a guy will do. pvt Hya123

"How could you do this to me!" he cried as he was laid down. He watched as she got out baby wipes, baby powder and a diaper. James just laid there anxious to get this done as quick as possible. When she untapped his diaper it was so loud it seemed to echo in the room like a shotgun going off.

He immediately covered himself when he herd the door open. From his vantage point he saw some silky smooth legs if she came a little closer he'd be able to see up her little skirt.

James wanted to yell that he wasn't her baby, in fact he was NO ones baby! All he could do was lay there hoping this hot blond girl would go away!

The girl looked at james. " well he is cute" she said.
" yea he is hey I think I seen you around. My name Chloe I have math we you " Chloe said
" oh yea I'm Callie " she said then looked more at James. " is that James he's the one who grabbed my ass in the court yard " she said
" he did well he won't do that anymore because me and my girlfriend turned him to a baby"

James couldn't believe it was her! He did that cause John dared him too ten he told him he'd give him $20 so he did it.. Damn it felt good cause she was smoking hot. Now she was here talking to Chloe as she changed him.

He closed his eyes as Chloe wiped him down powdering him unfolding the diaper as the girls talked. This was a day he'd never forget. Now he knew everyone would know he's being treated as a baby!

• Like 1

( sorry I forgot )

Chloe gave James a mommy look. " no your not you are a baby and that's all do I need to spank you " she threatened and smacked James diapered bottom. As that happen a couple other girls walked in the bathroom and laughed at James's

Chloe walked Cole out the bathroom and the bell rang. She brought him to the car and put him in the back seat. She gave him a bottle to drink.
" we will go to the next class in 5 five minutes so drink that bottle " Chloe said. She started to get her other book while James drank.

James looked at the bottle it had baby bugs on it wearing a diaper a long with daffy duck. It was so embarrassing as he sat there drinking hoping no one would see him.

"What is this?" he asked as it had a sweet taste to it.

Chloe rolled her eyes. " because you think you can do nasty things to girls but you cants so that's why " Chloe said walking James to the next class.
" now drink more of that bottle " she said as they got seated .

James was mad he didn't do anything wrong and he knew if he drank more of his bottle he'd need to go to the bathroom again plus everyone would see him being a real baby!

"Pl--Pl-please I--I ca--can't!" he said stuttering nervously

James was glad to go back to the dorm, he figured eventually they'll get tired of him and let him go.

"Yes." he said checking her out but trying to play it off after all this is what got him in trouble in the first place.

Hailey could James was checking her out. So she brought hi over to the rocker and started to rub his diaper. " come I know you like your diapers " Hailey said as she started to rub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"No I don't no I don't!" he whined as she began rubbing him he could smell her perfume the hair spray in her hair and her body lotion he could see her bra strap and he imagined what kind of panties she had on. He tried to block all those things out of his mind as she kept rubbing him harder and faster then she'd slow up and go again.

"No I hate these stupid diapers!" he said trying to get away but she had a firm two or three finger grip on his manhood as it was so small.

Hailey kept going faster and faster. The faster she went the better James would go. Soon enough he released in his diaper. She looked at James and smiled. Then left the room to get a new diaper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"No--n--no please no!" he whined as he breathed heavily on the verge as she kept rubbing the front of his diaper with her red painted manicured nails. Then it finally happened he exploded in his diaper!

He looked at her as she smiled at him.

James was so embarrassed as she just got him off in his diaper!

"Please no more diapers!" he cried when he saw her come back over with a new diaper in hand.