LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hands finish their task and tape us into fresh diapers, these have a block print design rather than being plain white. We are both then lifted off the changing table and brought over to the closet.

"Oh, how about these? You will both look so cute!" gushes the nanny as she shows off the clothes.

Her choice is made up of a bonnet, booties and mittens. One set is baby blue, while the other is white.

(What do you think? Would you prefer something else?)

(It's your choice, but I would be extremely embarrassed and humiliated to be dressed like that, it's not my ideal choice)

"Me no wike that, me a boy!"

I'm shocked at your speech changing again, but the nanny doesn't seem to notice.

"And what a cute boy you are," she coo's. Returning to the closet, she reviews the outfits.

"Mmmm...that fist one might not be so good though, it's more for pictures than play. I know!"

She produces two snap crotch onesies, one decorated with dinosaurs, and the other with cars.

"These will be perfect!"

I pick up on you're signal, but we're helpless as the hands dress me in the car onesie and you in the dinosaur one. They then pop a pair of pacifiers in our mouths and follow the Nanny into another room.

We are finally released onto a fluffy white carpet in front of a pull down screen, on it are the words BABY'S FIRST PHOTO.

"Aw no," I exclaim, moments before a camera flashes, capturing the moment.

"I know," I reply. "But what can we do?"

Our tummies rumble, reminding us that we hadn't had breakfast yet.

The nanny, who is looking through the photos, hands some to one of the house's many hands before picking us both up.

"Time for breakfast, then my babies will be ready for their special day!"

"I know dearies," replied the nanny. "Lets get you both some nice breakfast."

Entering the kitchen, we see the Dad and Sister bots are at the table. Snapping us into some high chairs, the House starts making some porridge.

Meanwhile, one of the walls rotates to reveal a TV screen, it switches on to reveal the outside of the ride, and a large queue of people.

"Looks like everything is ready to go," says the Nanny. The House is fixed, we have our babies, now we can show off the House of Tomorrow!"

I gulp nervously, hoping my mom or someone I know is in the audience so they can rescue us.

Knowing the porridge is probably heavily doted with laxatives I brace myself as I will probably heavily soil myself in front of the audience and boy that'll be embarrassing.

I feel the same way just as the porridge arrives and the House ties bibs on us.

"After so long in the dark we can finally show ourselves off," says the sister. "It's going to be fantastic!"

The House tries to feed me a spoon of porridge, but I clamp my mouth shut.

After some failed attempts at coercion, the house just pinches my nose until I'm forced to open my mouth and swallow the porridge.

"Dats Icky!" I exclaim as the House finishes feeding us our 'breakfast'.

"It's perfect for growing boys," quips the Nanny as we are unclipped from the Highchairs. The Hands pass you off to the Sister while I'm given to the Nanny, both have bottles of milk.

"Time to wash it down sweetie," coos the sister.

I do the same, trying hard not to gag on the taste.

"I think it's time to open dearie," says the Father. "Shall I let the guests in?"

"Go ahead dear," replies the Nanny.

As the Father goes to open the ride, the Nanny and Sister take us back to the Nursery and plop us into a playpen.

"Be good for the guests now dearies," she says before settling down in a nearby chair.

The conveyor belt that we stepped off at the start of this mess, is now enclosed safely in a glass partition so the visitors can be taken around the House and see all its features.

I see people and try and get them to realise that I am not a real baby and not a robot

I try and make escape faces to people without being caught by the robots

Looks at you with a strange look

"How are we going to do this? We need to do it so the robots can't see or we are done for and I mean done for, our butts will be so sore we wont be able to sit down for a year!"