LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan was one of the teenagers. A very popular 16 year old lad. He enjoyed going to the funfair although it got more and more empty but him and his friend always went past an old house which was a similar look to a haunted house.

They decided to check it out. But what awaited them inside wasn't what they expected at all.

Chris was the older one of the two, he enjoyed the fair but was always sad to see the old rides and abandoned attractions. However, the old house had peaked his curiosity more than once, as it had been open during a technology expo many years ago. Curios as to what had been on display, he followed Dan to investigate.

"Its probably because its so old," I reply. "The lock must have jammed. Maybe we can find another way out, there's always an exit from these places."

I look ahead, but without power and no light from the doorway it is pitch dark.

"Hold up your phone, maybe we can find a light switch somewhere."

"Calm down," I reply. "All we did was turn the thing on. I don't know why its still hooked up to the grid but look."

I pause as the lights begin to flicker into life, revealing a dilapidated foyer. At one end the floor gave way to a conveyor belt labelled "Automatic Walkway", which I point out.

"I'm betting that if we ride the ride, we can get out on the other side."

Looks at you with a worried look "I don't think we will mate. I don't think this leads to the exit"

(can we say nappies instead of diapers. but we can say diapered and pampered)

(Sure)

"What makes you say that?" I ask as the belt moves us into the exhibit. As we move along, small robots start emerging from hatches in the wall and floor. They are fairly basic, but carry tools and cleaning supplies. They begin to clean and repair the dilapidated ride, and soon a recorded narration crackles from hidden speakers.

"WEL-'bzt'-OME TO THE -'kzzt'-OME OF TOMORROW, THE HO-'bzzt'-SE OF THE FUTURE, TODAY!"

I gently lead you off the belt so we can talk.

"Okay, yes you have a point but, we don't know we are trapped. Like I said, this ride will have an exit, all we have to do is get to the other side or find an employee door somewhere. As for no one knowing we are here, they will notice the house start working again so at the very least we may be stuck until morning until someone comes to check that out. The food problem is something we just have to deal with until we get out, however

Looks at you and my stomach grumbles "Great, now I have to use the bathroom! Looks like I am gonna have to hold it as long as possible"

"I can't keep calm. we need to try and get help. but what if no one sees this is working, this old house hasn't been working for years and people have forgotten about it"

As we being to argue, the house continues to come online around us. Walls are repaired, circuits are re-wired, and the robots that man the demonstrations start to come online.

Before I can respond, something grabs us both under the arms and lifts us up. The house took notice when we stepped off the belt, right into the nursery. The AI quickly decided that these new items must be part of the exhibit and activated a set of robotic arms. Shocked, we find ourselves lifted high into the air, coming

You're silenced as it pushes a pacifier into both of our mouths.

"There there, nanny will take care of everything," it says.

(Do you prefer pacifier or dummy?)

(either, I don't mind, don't make a difference really lol)

Looks at you and spits the dummy out "this is crazy, we aren't babies, you've got this all wrong"

I spit out my dummy as well.

"Yeah, we just got locked in her by accident, you don't have to-"

I'm cut off as a new set of dummies are forced into our mouths. Only this time, the rubber nipples inflate themselves so they cannot be spit out.

"Such a pair of fussy babies," tuts the nanny as she begins to move towards an oversized changing table. The arms follow her on a pair of tracks in the ceiling.