LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

"So long as you behave, like good babies," says the nanny, as the conveyor belt moves us along to a set of enlarged scales. We are each briefly taken off the belt and our weight recorded.

"Hey, I'm not THAT heavy," I moan.

As we are weighed, two more hands emerge, with a pair of thermometers in their grasp.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm definitely taking it," I reply, sarcastically.

The thermometers stay in for a few minutes, as we squirm and wriggle with our butts in the air. After what feels like too long, they are removed and the nanny checks them.

"Mmm...Temperatures are a little high, we'll just have to keep an eye on that, won't we."

The belt moves us to the 'BATHING' station and we are both dropped into a tub of warm, soapy water with a splash.

The tub is just big enough for the both of us and we end up sitting next to each other in the basin as the houses hands begin to scrub and clean us both. Hands wielding sponges and soaps start working our backs, while our arms are lifted up so they can reach our armpits as a smalls shower is used to wash our hair with baby shampoo.

"Ha, HA! S-Stop iiiit!" I laugh involuntarily as I'm tickled by a pair of brushes under my arms.

The hands gently push us forwards in the tub so they can gently scrub our nether regions, using soft towels and sponges so they don't aggravate our nappy rash.

"Aww, don't worry baby," coos the nanny. "We'll deal with that awful rash shortly."

Meanwhile, the arms have finished washing us and we are lifted out of the tub and to the next station 'DRYING'.

We are held by the arms over a floor grate, that turns out to be a giant fan as hot air rushes up from below. More arms come down with towels to dry our hair, while some smaller ones with toothbrush attachments start scrubbing our teeth clean.

The barbers start up and begin to work, combing, snipping, styling and cutting our hair. The nanny occasionally giving them directions, we are helpless as they cut our hair right down.

"Probably something involving more nappies," I reply, as we are laid side by side on a changing table.

The arms lift our legs up so they can slide a pair of nappies under our bottoms. However, they keep our butts in the air and gently apply a rash cream to our irritated butts.

*Click*

The noise alerts us both and our gaze snaps down to our groins, where we notice that any body hair we had is completely gone.

(Okay, no problem, I'll edit the previous post)

The 'click' indicated a wall panel sliding open in front of us, to reveal a wardrobe of hundreds of baby outfits. The Nanny walks over and begins looking through them.

"Must make sure our babies look their best today," she muses.

As we look in disbelief at the sheer number of clothes, the hands start liberally applying baby powder to our butts.