LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

"Maybe there's a control room of some kind," I reply as the arms dress us both. "If we can find it we may be able to shut the whole place down."

Now dressed in matching outfits, the arms pick us both up and pass us off to the nanny.

"Time for din dins, the family will be waiting for us."

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I don't think it understands," I reply as the nanny picks us both up. "It's programmed to take care of babies and children, what if it can only perceive us through that programming? I won't matter what we say it will just see us as whatever it's programmed to see."

The nanny takes us out of the nursery into the rest of the house. More robots are whizzing around, cleaning and repairing the ride as they go. They are simplistic designs clearly meant for specific tasks, no where as advanced as the nanny.

We see the conveyor belt that brought us in being sectioned off by panes of glass.

Looks at it

"whats happening now? where are you taking me?"

I look confused, and the diaper feels a little more comfortable than it did.

"They are just making sure naughty babies don't wander where they shouldn't," replies the nanny. "Besides, why would you want to go over there when everything you need is right here?"

We enter a spacious kitchen/dining area and the nanny deposits us in a pair of high chairs. More hands snap the trays on, trapping us in place.

As the nanny goes to prepare some food, I whisper to you.

"Psst, those robots are coming in and out of there," I nod towards a door with 'Service Entrance' written above it.

(I saw, I'm writing a reply right now)

"Its not just here," I reply. "I saw a service entrance in the nursery and I'll bet they are all over this place, we just need a moment alone and we could make a break for it."

I stop talking as we hear footsteps approaching from the other room.

"Daddy's home," says a mechanised, male voice, and a second robot enters, this one modelled after a 1950's dad.

"Do you think they are going to spike our food?" I ask nervously

nods "we need to act quick, but what about our clothes? we can't go out in nappies"

"It's either nappies or nude," I reply, struggling in the high chair. "If we can get free of these chairs we could go for the door, there has to be a control room, or at least an off switch in here somewhere."

"Its worth a try, but I don't think we can escape these chairs, they are really secured. and if I don't get to a proper bathroom soon, you won't be smelling fresh

"I told you that was a bad idea," I reply.

The 'Dad' has taken a seat at the head of the table, just as the nanny begins preparing the meal. A blender emerges from the wall as the nanny plucks apparently fresh fruit from the fridge and begins to blend it.

'Dad' is handed a paper by one of the service robots and it begins to read as another robot enters, this one looks like a teenage girl and takes a set next to the 'Dad' bot.

I rack my brains for a solution as the nanny blends some 'supplements' into the baby food.

"Okay, I have an idea, but you wont like it."

"Erm...yes, but not right now," I reply awkwardly. "If we wait until we're out of these chairs you could 'distract' the nanny while I make a run for the door. If I switch off the power we can get out."

"Do you have a better idea?" I reply, just as the nanny returns with bowls of pureed food. Bibs are tied around our necks by the house's hands.

"Time for din dins!"

"Don't you think I know that?" I reply as the nanny and the House's hand feed us both.

The mush doesn't taste too bad, its essentially pureed fruit, but the taste definitely betrays that something is off about it.

"If you really can't hold it," I reply. "Maybe I can unclip the tray while she's busy."

I gag a little as the puree is fed to me, I can feel my own bowels begin to churn.

Looks at you and I grunt as I try to distract the nanny.

"Nope its coming out now" I say as I feel a load of poop enter the back of my already wet nappy.

As you mess your nappy, a sensor on the wall that looks like a nose, starts beeping.

The nanny, having finished feeding us, presses her hand to the seat of our nappies to check them.

"Looks like someone made a mess," she coos, before turning to the 'Sister'. "While I change him, would you mind taking his brother into the living room for his bottle?"

"Sure mum," replied the sister.

The highchairs are unclipped and the nanny picks you up, while the sister grabs me. Taking a bottle from a dispenser on the wall, she takes me into the living room, while the nanny takes you back into the nursery.

"Babies don't change themselves silly," replied the nanny/mother. "But the House of Tomorrow will make sure mummy doesn't have to either."

The last part sounded like a sales pitch as the mother places you on a conveyor belt that sticks out of the wall. Straps hold you in place as she presses a red button nearby.

"This baby is going for nice clean nappy."