LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

"I assure you, you won't," she replies. "That's what this little sweetie and his brother are for."

She nuzzles the robot baby, who giggles in response.

"Come on then dearies, lets get you ready for bed."

We follow her back to the House proper, but as we reach the door I stop for a second.

"What about the angry manager? I'm sure he was tied up in your nursery."

"He was," replies the Nanny. "But security moved him out of the exhibit, he will be released when you are both safely on your way home."

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at the robot baby "he sure is cute. It's a shame we can't change his diapers" 

I follow you and the robots back into the nursery and looks around at the familiar surroundings 

The Nursery is how we left it, we see the other robot baby sleeping peacefully in it's crib. As the Nanny sets the other one into the spare crib, two more ascend from the floor for us to sleep in.

Sweeping us into her arms, the Nanny takes us into the bathroom.

"Lets get you little cuties ready for bed," she coo's, kissing the tops of our heads.

Setting us down on the sink, the she twists the taps on the bathtub.

"Now, while the tub is filling, does anyone need to use the potty?"

I feel my bowels ache and nods "yes ma'am I do, I gotta go poopy" I say in a toddler voice as I look at the nanny and appreciate that she is being nice to us this time

"Okay, do you want to use the potty or just go in your diaper?" her face falls a little. "I'm afraid with what you were fed, you may not have much of a choice."

Looks at her and I decide to just use my diaper but as soon as I move, it starts to fill the diaper up and describing it would not be nice. I have a look of disgust on my face 

"Oh dear, I see you made a mess," she coo's.

"Umm...I may have...done something to," I mumble, but the sagging diaper gives away that I've also messed myself.

She sighs.

"I'm truly sorry about that, but some on, lets get you cleaned up and into a nice bath before bedtime."

I blush a deep red, you'd think with the amount of diaper changes we've had I wouldn't be embarrassed at the suggestion.

"Such a helpful little dear," coo's the Nanny. "Would that be okay with you?" she asks.

Still blushing, I fold my arms and nod.

As you giggle in response, the Nanny lifts us off the sink as a changing station emerges from the wall. She stand you on a platform to the side, while I'm laid down on top.

"Be dear and hand me some wipes, please," she asks you. "They should be underneath."

I smile at you and give the "baby" a wink as I get the wipes and hands them to the nanny "There you go"

I stand on a platform and looks at you as you are stripped down to your soiled nappy, which looks heavily messed like mine.

Untaping the nappy, the Nanny quickly balls it up and tosses it into the bin. My bottom and crotch are an utter mess, like I've sat in a chocolate cake.

Taking a wipe, the nanny starts cleaning the mess off my skin. I shiver as the cold material runs over my butt and between my legs, but eventually I'm clean.

She lifts me off the table and lies you down in my place. Going through a similar ritual, she disposes of your nappy and cleans your heavily soiled loins.

Turning us around, she checks our bottoms, which are both glowing a cherry red from the rash and multiple spankings..

"Oh dear, I will have to put some cream on those. It should help the rash heal."

Lifting us both up, she gently seats us in the bath, the warm, bubbly water soothing our aching muscles as we slip into the tub.

"Play nice for a moment while I clean up," she says. 

Blushes as my naked body is exposed for all to see and I just obey her instructions and let's her clean me up, and I'm very happy to be cleaned up. Even if that might be the last time that I mess myself, it was definitely best mess.  

I sit in the water and clean myself up 

As you clean yourself up, I spy some bath toys floating in the water. Picking up a squishy dolphin, I pretend to have it dive underwater and squeeze it, causing bubble to come to the surface. 

Realising I've got a water squirting toy in my hands, I get an idea.

"Think fast!" I cry, squirting you with some water.

I laugh and squirt back at you, within a few minutes we are both laughing and splashing water back and forth in the tub.

The Nanny looks on with a smile as she finishes cleaning up. Sitting by the bathtub, she takes a washcloth from one of the Hands.

"I see you two are having fun," she says. "Would you mind holding still while I wash you?"

The Nanny and the House's Hands gently wash us down with soft cloths and sponges. It's a little embarrassing as they lift our arms and legs to get EVERYWHERE, but it's nice to feel clean after falling into the laundry room. I squeak and wriggle a bit as a hand cleans my crotch and sore bottom.

After our hair is washed and rinsed, the Nanny lifts us out of the tub and wraps us in a pair of fluffy towels, which she uses to gently dry us both before lifting us into her arms.

Carrying us back in to the nursery, she lays us, naked, side by side on the changing table. Lifting our legs, she looks at our red bottoms, causing us to blush in embarrassment.

"Definitely need some cream on those," she mutters, taking a jar of rash cream from under the table. "Hold still, it's a bit cold."

Looks at her and just lets her do the change I feel sad that this is the last time ever, but I secretly don't want it to be, but I know my parents will be worried and we have been away for a long while. it seems like we have, but its actually only a few days.

jumps at the cold rash cream as my bottom is sore from the rash.

We jump and wriggle as the cold rash cream is smeared onto our sore butt cheeks. Thankfully, the table does not restrain us this time as the Nanny moves to powder us both before taping us into a fresh pair of diapers. Lifting us off the table, she carries us into the bedroom, where the House hands her two sets of footed PJ's, both dark blue with moons and stars on them.

"Alright you two," she says, putting us down. "Lift your arms so I can get you properly dressed for bed."

I do as you ask and just lifts my arms so that the robot nanny can get me ready for bed and the pyjamas feel rreally warm.

I look at the bed that I am sleeping in....

Two more cribs have raised from the floor, both painted white with blue sheets and pillows. A mobile hangs over each and the Nanny set's it spinning as she sets us down inside.

The warm, terrycloth pyjamas combined with the soft music from the mobiles have us both yawning as we settle down in the cribs. As the Nanny tucks us in, she hands us both a stuffed teddy bear to cuddle. With a soft smile, she kisses our foreheads.

"Nighty night my little guests."

Danny smiles at the robot nanny as we are placed in the cribs.

He slowly closes his eyes and cuddles the stuffed teddy as he begins to drift away to the land of dreams.

We sleep undisturbed for the night, the warm blankets and soft toys giving us a sense of security and comfort.

As morning come, we wake slowly as soft music plays through the speakers. We see the babies are already up and being changed by the Nanny.

"Morning cuties," she coo's. "How did you sleep?"