LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the carpet beaters come down for another smack, I accidentally topple forwards, falling off the washing line.

Scrambling to my feet, I pull you off the line and we run for it.

The carpet beaters manage to smack our waddling bottoms one more time as we scramble through a door and slam it shut.

"OW OW OW! What is it with this place and abusing our butts?" I cry, rubbing my sore bottom.

Looks suspicious of this though. 

"There's only one problem.... what do we change into afterwards?" 

"We don't have any underwear or wipes"

We head over there anyway and an instant smell that's probably the nappy bin hits our nostrils "gosh that stinks! We're gonna have to be quick or that'll make me feel sick"

"That might be why it stinks in here," I point to a ceiling fan that's been ripped open. A destroyed robot sparks and sputters on the floor.

The diaper bin looks full and the room is filthy, clearly none of the robots have cleaned here in some time.

Thankfully, it has an open cupboard with towels and changing supplies, so we grab what we need and quickly leave, looking for somewhere else to change.

"I don't think the robots made that, it makes me wonder how long that's been left there."

We look for somewhere we can change, but then I realise were locked into the baby clothes, we need to find something to get them off, we might have to cut them off.

Looks at you and holds my breath as I decide to bravely have a look "gosh. These must be years old! They stink!" 

"I really need to go again but I'm not using this thing in case I leak"

We look through a doorway and see it's a large storage room, full of cribs. There's a tool bench against the wall, with a few tools and what look like robot parts lying on it.

"This looks good. Lets try in here."

"It's better than back there," I reply.

Heading inside, I check the tool bench and find a pair of scissors.

"Perfect."

It's a bit difficult in mittens, but I eventually manage to cut the baby clothes and cloth diapers off us both.

I look over and see what you're up to and looks around at all the different robot parts "this place is so spooky" 

"What are we going to clean ourselves with and plus, what about fresh undergarments?"

"I grabbed wipes and nappies from that changing station. It was all they had so we can't really complain."

We head over to one of the cribs and you lie down on it.

"Lets just get this over with, then we can find our clothes."

I apply lotion, and powder to you bottom before taping you into a fresh, white diaper.

Looks at you and nods "then we can get out of here before we are caught again. I wonder if that security guy escaped?"

Looks at you and smiles "It was quite fun though. You have to admit that"

"Well, the parts where we weren't getting spanked, enema's or messing our nappies were okay."

I smirk.

"I did enjoy a few things."

"And we enjoyed having you here."

We jump at the voice, looking to the doorway, we see it's the Nanny from the House. She's carrying one of the robot babies and she's smiling happily.

In a panic we scramble to run, but the House grabs us both and lifts us towards the Nanny.

"Please let us go, you've got your babies back," I beg.

The Nanny looks confused, then concerned.

"I'm not here to take you back dearies, I just wanted to say thank you...and to apologise for our behaviour."

She gently nuzzles the baby in her arms.

"When the House first opened, the babies didn't arrive. The park technicians tried to re-programme us so we could function without them, but they accidentally corrupted our data. It's why we grabbed you both when you restored the power. But when you rebooted the system to add our babies, our data was re-set. Once the system was back up and running, we remembered everything and went to find you."

The House's arms set us on our feet in front of her.

"I'm sorry you were caught up in all this, I just wanted my babies back."

Looks up in shock and I feel like I'm going to use my nappy as I jumped so much at beings spoken to by the robot in a nicer voice 

"We did enjoy it a bit. Was nice to be cared for it guess" 

"It's what I'm programmed to do," replies the Nanny with a smile. "Let me make amends for my behaviour, it's the middle of the night and everywhere is shut. How about you stay tonight? You can have a warm bed for the night while I have the House find your belongings. If you don't I can get you some clothes and you can leave without a fuss."

I turn to look at you.

"She does have a point, we don't know where our stuff is and everything outside will be closed for the night."

I look back at the Nanny.

"She's acting perfectly fine, a reboot would have wiped any errors from her system so it should be safe to stay. What do you think?"

Looks at her and nods 

"Okay. But um.  If I wore a nappy tonight, would you change me into fresh underwear tomorrow please ma'am?" 

I smile "I kinda like the feel of them"

"Yeah, umm...what he said." I reply, blushing slightly.

The Nanny's face brightens. 

"Of course sweeties, that won't be a problem. Do you want to be treated as a baby for the night? I assure you that there wont be any malfunctions."