LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we pass an antiquated First-Aid station, an old robot jerks to life and grabs us.

"Not again!" I scream.

It's just a silver automaton, not like the Nanny or the Family inside the House. A round orb acts as a 'face', and it's wearing an old style nurses cap, while the body is painted to resemble a nurses uniform.

"UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN IN NEED OF CHANGE, DIRECTIVE: CHANGE AND RETURN TO FAMILLIES"

"How is this time my fault?" I reply.

The robot carried us at its hip as we squirm and writhe, taking us back to the medial station.

Entering, it settles into a seat and lies us over its lap, then one hand changed into a paddle.

"UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN NEED DISCIPLINE" 

"You was the one who wanted to explore a bit more.  We could have escaped! Mind you. There was no explanation of our nappies to our parents.  Right?" 

I try to escape "hey. We're not babies. It's pretty obvious we're not.  

"IRRELLIVANT, UNSUPERVISED CHILDREN NEED DISCIPLINE," replies the robot.

It brings the paddle down on both our padded rears with a mighty SLAP!

We jump in its lap, but the robot holds us in place as it spanks us. The blows are softened by our messy diapers, but that doesn't stop the mess from squishing against our skin, causing us to wriggle and squirm even more.

"AH, this. is. so grossssss," I whine.

I jump up at every slap "HEY, GET OFF, I AM NOT A CHILD!" I say this as I glare at you "Thanks a lot! we almost escaped!" I go up in pitch as I am spanked

"why are we still here? because you got curious at looking around the place a bit more, and now we will never escape!" I say as I wriggle and try to escape the spankings

"Well, -OW-, we wouldn't be here in the, -AH-, first place if you,-WAH-, hadn't left the walkway!" I cry out between spanks. "LET GOOOO, I HAVE TO PEEEEEEEEE!"

I cry out as the robot continues to spank us, but no amount of wriggling or squirming will let us escape the machines grasp.

"I JUST WANT TO GET OUT OF HEEEEEERE!" I wail as I pee my diaper uncontrollably, the robot continuing to spank us. 

Eventually, when we are worn out, exhausted and sweating, the robot stops, leaving us panting over it's lap.

"Please...no more spanking."

"DIRECTIVE COMPLETE, NEW DIRECTIVE: CHANGE AND CLEAN."

It lifts us both up as part of the medical station wall opens to reveal another conveyor belt.

I roll off the belt and stagger after you, the robot hot on our heels.

"BAD CHILDREN WILL BE PUNISHED!"

We duck out of the nurses station and run deeper into the old museum. Entering another exhibit, we dive into what looks like an old Victorian pram and pull down the hood so we can hide.

The robot enters a few minutes later and we hold our breath.

We stay quiet as the robot scans the room, its featureless head turning slowly. We duck down into the pram as it 'looks' at us.

After a few intense minutes, it makes a series of electronic squeaks and beeps, before turning around and leaving to search elsewhere.

"That was close," I sigh, lifting the hood.

However, as I do, another voice speaks.

"Aww, did the babies go poopy in their diapees?"

Something grabs us both by the waist and pulls us down onto the prams padded interior, holding us in place. We see that inside the hood is a pair of old speakers, and the voice speaks from them, just as more robot arms emerge from under the pram.

"Let mama change them for you," speaks the Pram.

"Not again!"

Looks at you and knows now that we have absolutely no chance of escaping now and know it'll take something incredible to ensure we have a chance 

I am lifted up and I just want my diaper changed

We are held against the prams padded surface by a pair of restraints around our tummies, they look like soft fabric, but we can feel the firm grip from within.

Lying side by side, we are powerless as the prams robotic hands untape our messy diapers.

"Urgh, gross, what did they feed us?" I groan, as the smell hits us both.

A moment later we both feel the cool sensation of baby wipes on our bottoms.

As the pram gently cleans our bottoms, I start to relax into it, the cool wipe feeling heavenly against our recently spanked butts. Balling up the used nappies, the robot arms toss them into a nearby trash can, they land with a 'THUNK'.

"Aw, does baby have a nasty rash? Let mama take care of that."

The Prams arms grab our ankles and lift our legs, exposing our deep red rear ends. As they being applying a rash cream, the irritation finally stops.

"That feels sooo much better," I sigh, contentedly.

"I don't know," I reply. "But this place was separate from the House, maybe we can get away from this pram once it's finished."

As it finishes applying the rash cream, the pram's hands lightly tickle our toes, causing us to giggle.

"There's my happy babies," it coo's.

The hands slip a pair of cloth diapers under our bottoms, then start liberally sprinkling baby powder over us, using a powder puff the make sure our bottoms and between our legs are well coated.

"Wouldn't want to irritate that rash now," says the pram.

Expertly folding the diapers over our crotches, the hands quickly lock them in place with some lockable safety pins. The cloth feels softer than the disposable diapers we had on earlier, like we have a cloud pinned around our waists. 

Drawing some plastic pants up our legs, the pram continues to dress us both in booties, mittens and a bonnet.

"The babies look so adorable now," coo's the pram, tickling our exposed tummies.

"You look so cute in them," it replies.

One arm quickly snakes into the pram and pats our cheeks with a powder puff.

"Hey! Get o-mgh!" I try to bat it away, but the pram shoves a pacifier into my mouth.

Finally, a mirror is lifted up, revealing us both in our matching blue outfits. We both blush deeply, we look even more like a pair of overgrown babies.

"Don't the babies look so precious," the pram coo's. "How about we go outside for a walk?"

The pram starts to move, by itself, towards a door.