LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

I check the camera screen and the manager is now secured to a crib, a pacifier gag tied around his head and a thick diaper around his waist.

"At least we won't have to worry about him while I do this."

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel my own guts churn.

"Yeah, better do this quick."

I type in a command and the computer shuts down, the screen stay on and show all the House's technology fall limp for a moment while everything reboots.

"Okay, now put the CD's into that big hard drive over there."

I point to a bank of computers.

A moment later a loading bar appears on the screen as it uploads the data.

"We need to get these babies in there quickly," I say, lifting one of them up. "Try and grab some diapers for them as well."

"Theirs or ours?" I reply. "Because, with luck, we wont need to change theirs."

Grabbing some diapers from the workshop, we quickly tape them on the inactive babies and slip back into the nursery, the manager is still tied, and gagged, inside a third crib.

Stripping out of our onesies, we put them on the babies and lift them into the cribs, it's eerie at how closely they resemble us.

"Okay, now turn them on and lets get out of here."

I see the manager and feel a bit sorry for him.

I do as you say and turns the switch on to reactivate the robot babies

"But what about the security man? we should help him?"

"I don't think so, he lied to us and was content to leave us here for the crowd<" I reply. "But I suppose I could programme the House to release him after we have gotten FAR away from here."

Dressed in nothing but a pair of stinky diapers, we waddle back to the control room. I check the computer and change the security setting to release him just before the ride opens, but not before he's given another spanking.

"That should give us enough time."

Heading back into the old museum, we start looking for a way out.

We eventually find an old exhibit with another conveyor belt that runs into an opening in the wall, fresh air is flowing through it.

"I think this leads outside."

As if responding to your statement, the machine suddenly starts up with a massive roar. 

The belt begins to move and, as I'm looking through the gap, I'm suddenly pulled onto it.

"Gah! Help!"

I try to pull you off

"I told you it was a trap, we'll end up back in there now!" i say as I stay away from the machine but do my best to pull you off and successfully do

Waddling around in our messy diapers, we move through the dusty museum into another area full of antiquated machines.

(Mind if I have one last bit of fun with the machines? We wont go back into the House.)