LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We find the robot babies in the security booth like before, grabbing the instructions, we crawl into the dusty museum we found before and start looking through the exhibits for a power cell.

"These exhibits are all too old," I mutter. "They all run on steam power and clockwork."

Finally strong enough to stand up, I pull myself to my feet and go back to the security room. Pulling out drawers and opening cupboards in a rapid search, but there's nothing to be found.

"They were taken when we got caught, probably somewhere...secure."

A lightbulb brightens in my mind.

"The control room for the House, it's secure and since this place is too old, it might be where they stored the power cells."

We manage to waddle and crinkle our way down the utility corridor to the control room. It's as we left it, the various monitors show the House rooms, with the robots in their 'beds'.

We start looking through drawers and in cabinets for the power cells.

"The babies are back in the security office, they were a bit big to bring up here."

Opening a drawer, I pull out a box, inside are several Power Cells.

"Found them!"

I smile at you and help you with them. 

"Lets get them and go. Get those robot babies fired up again before the nanny wakes up. Not won't they notice the difference between us humans and the robots?" 

Heading back to the security room, we put the power cells into the robot babies. I open the instructions to see what we do next.

"According to this, the babies will be recognised by the robots if the House is rebooted, because it re-sets the robots programming wirelessly."

I turn the page and let out a groan.

"Apparently, they were programmed to recognise anything that was approximately the size of the babies, AS babies."

Flipping through the instructions, I find what we need.

""It says here, that if we re-boot the system, it will set this place back to it's factory setting, meaning we wont be registered as babies any more!"

I turn a few pages.

"There should be two CD's with the babies. If we put them into the House's computer it will add them to it's database, then the robots will recognise them as babies, not us!"

"You mean these?"

We look up at the voice, standing outside the security booth is the manager of the ride, and he is holding the CD's.

Looks at the security man nervously "hey. Please give them to us. We just want to get out of here. We aren't even suppose to be in these things! "

(Read my message before replying please  :)

"Not a chance kid," he replies, pocketing the disks. "You two have just become this parks money maker, our profits from this ride today were far higher than any of the others. The people don't want to see those robot babies. They want to see you two, being babied by robots."

He approaches the security booth that we are inside.

"Now, let's get you back to your Nanny before you do something stupid."

I spot a button under the security desk, it's labelled 'INTRUDER PACIFICATION".

"Not a chance," I reply, and quickly push it.

An alarm blares and the booth is immediately sealed by an armoured door and window shutters, we hear the man curse and bang on the metal.

I am so shocked by this, I begin wetting my diaper. 

Looks round and then at you "now what do we do? Do we call the police. What happened to our clothing. Our phones? I think I'll be needing nappies while i get back some control"

"I don't know, I just saw that button and thought anything was better than more diapers!" I reply, as the man keeps banging on the metal shutters.

"INTRUDER LOCATED, CAPTURE AND PACIFY!"

The loud announcement makes me jump and wet my diaper as well, but then we here something moving outside the booth.

"Hey, get off me you bucket of bolts!" cries the manager, we hear a brief struggle as something drags him, yelling and screaming, away from us.

There's a moment of silence, before an opening in the wall spits out a tray with some items inside, a set of keys, a staff pass for the part, and the two CD's we need!

Looks at you "Did they just take him away and make him a baby?" I ask, a little confused

I sigh as I hear the screaming, "so what do we do no-" I say as I hear a hissing sound coming from your diaper "did you wet your nappy too? maybe we should try and change, but we haven't got any fresh ones"

Grabs the items

"We are going to have to take a few home as well if this is the case," I reply. "We can change later, lets get those to the control room."

Pressing a button to open the security door, we cautiously make our back to the control room, taking the inactive robot babies with us.

The room is still a mess from when we tried to escape the first time, with papers strewn over the floor and desk. Sitting down by the computer, we see it's still waiting for a password.

As we look for it, we notice one of the security monitors is showing a live feed from the nursery machine, where the captured manager has been stripped nude and is getting thoroughly spanked by several wooden paddles.

"I guess it was literal about 'Pacifying' intruders."

After some more digging, we find a book of passwords, flipping through the pages, we find the most recent entry.

"Lets hope this works," I mutter, typing it in.

ACCESS GRANTED, flashed up on the screen.