LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My tummy just growls at the prospect of actual, solid food.

The Hands once again tie bibs on the pair of us as dinner is served, I'm surprised to see we have a pair of plastic knives and forks on the high chair tray.

"I didn't think they'd let us feed ourselves," I whisper.

"No, I mean, they just gave us cutlery,"  I reply, picking up the plastic knife and fork. "I think we are supposed to feed ourselves."

I nod at the robots, who seem to be eating their own portions.

Looks at you and nods nervously but continues to eat the food "we have to found everything they say if we have any chance of escaping. We need to attract the visitors attention to see if they can get us out of here"

Reluctantly finishing the food, the Nanny cleans away the dishes.

"Well well, my babies must have been hungry," she coo's. "I'll give you a few minutes before bathtime, we don't want you getting an upset tummy."

Looks at her and knows what she means "ugh this means she's going to watch us poo our nappies before she baths us! We need to escape soon. I can't take this anymore!!"

Looks at you and feels my bowels "oh no. She definitely spiked our food cause I can feel my bowels needing to be released. You got us into this mess. You get us out!"

"I wish they had just demolished this stupid house when they shut it down!" I exclaim, however, in the process I overbalance and accidentally fall into you.

We both fall to the floor and the warm mess in our diapers is squished onto our skin. 

"I see my babies are a bit cranky," says the Nanny, interrupting us both. It seems she can be silent when she wants to.

She checks our diapers and crinkles her nose.

"Well not wonder, you are both messy little pups. Lets get you into a nice hot bath, it's just finished running."

"But you're already home," she coo's. "You are in the only home you will ever need."

Instead of being placed back on the changing machine, we are taken into a spacious bathroom. It has a bathtub, shower sink and even a toilet, although why androids need that is anyone's guess.

The bath is full of gently steaming water, several bath toys float innocently on the surface.