LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

Things continue like this for as while as the Nanny does the Ironing. The cartoons keep running on a loop so they never really stop as time goes on.

As soon as she's done with the Ironing, the Nanny comes over to the playpen. We've been half heartedly playing baby and she looks concerned.

"Aw, my babies look down in the dumps."

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks up at her and smiles and shakes my head "Nanny, I am fine honestly, I am a happy baby and that's the way we like to be"

I say to myself though "yeah, very happy that I am stuck in a strange building with a group of robots making us fill diapers that are used on robot babies that don't even work"

I knew that this was all a set up, and that someone knows that we are here, but I wish we could just escape

The Nanny frowned, apparently she didn't believe you. The Sister appeared from the kitchen a moment later, as if summoned by an unseen signal.

"Yeah mum?" she said.

"I think the babies are unhappy," replied the Nanny, picking you up. 

"Well there's only one way to solve that," said the Sister, picking me up as well.

"A visit from the tickle monster!"

"Oh dear, it looks like the babies are also a bit fussy," said the sister, as she and the Nanny took seats on the sofa. "Maybe we should remind them of their place."

They both immediately start tickling us, mercilessly running their fingers over our tummies and under our arms.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA STOOOOOOP!" I cry, but they just keep going.

Looks up at them and I can't help but tickle and looks up at you "stoooop, pleeeease I am not a baby, it's pretty obvious!" I shout at you and cry just like chris and as I do, I begin filling my diaper up again.

"Oh, but you are a baby," says the Nanny, as they continue to tickle us. "You are both our little, tiny tickly babies who we will never let go."

I can barely think straight as the soles of my feet are teased, my control slips and I fill my own nappy even as we both laugh and laugh and laugh.

"Just because someone thinks they are a big boy, doesn't mean they are one," replies the Nanny condescendingly. "A big boy wouldn't have messed himself now would he?"

She squeezes your diaper for emphasis, before resuming the tickle session.

The tickle session continues for a while longer until we are both huffing and panting from exhaustion. Finally deciding we have had enough, the Nanny and Sister place us both back in the playpen before gathering up the laundry and leaving.

Looking up, I can see the TV screen has changed to images of us during the tickle session, with prices advertised for high quality pictures.

"...I...am never...living this down," I huff, lying flat on my front.

Looks at you and just nods "what do they think they're playing at.  Surely they know we're not robots.  It's pretty obvious isn't it! Come on.  We haven't got robot bodies or need checking for faults every single often!"

Looks at you "Oh believe me you will, those robots will do anything to ensure we do that at least twice a day, and its not pleasant at all!"

"I have done it once already today, and if you need to go then you may as well get it over with"

Looks at the girls and just decides to go along with it and just nods at the nanny happily but a fake smile but it's genuine enough for the nanny to think it's real

Lifting us out of the playpen, they check our diapers, realising they have both been used.

"Guess our babies need a change," says the Sister.

"Lets do it after their bath," replies the Nanny. "Lets get them some num nums first."

"Same here," I reply. "It's this place, we need to get out of here before we need nappies permanently."

We are carried into the kitchen, where the automatic appliances are busy making dinner. The Father is sitting at the table reading a book while the rides visitors travel around the rooms perimeter in their glass tunnel.

The Nanny and sister strap us into high chairs as the Father enters, making straight for us both.

"How are my little men today?" he coo's pinching our cheeks.

Looks at you and nods my head "the way it's going, we have to act fast or that'll happen sooner than we know!"

Looks at them and fakes a smile and just says "me good dada" 

Looks at the visitors and tries to get their attention to make them see we aren't actually robots 

The visitors just wave back, thinking the baby is getting excited by them.

The machines keep working and soon we both smell something cooking.

"Mmmm, pasta and tomato sauce," says the Father. "Doesn't that sound yummy?"