LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at you and knows I'm not that clever and just shrugs my shoulders "I'll go along with your idea. Try and get the robot babies back up and running so we can make our escape"

Looks at you and nods "i don't know what to suggest. there must be some in the workers office. i bet he's hidden them so we would never escape" i say, thinking about the man we saw earlier

"I wouldn't put it past him," I reply.  "He already lied about the robot babies, we just can't trust him."

I see the Nanny return with an ironing board and a basket of laundry.

"We'll look tonight after the ride shuts down," I whisper.

Looks at you a little worried and nods "he must have triggered it so we get caught. I bet he's been longing to do it for ages"

Looks at the nanny "they seem really lifelike don't they, the robots"

I nod and still look worried "we need to make sure we wont get caught, I am not having my bottom spanked again"

"I that's something we can both agree on," I reply, shifting a little at the thought of another spanking. "We should just play the part of good babies for now and be careful if that guy appears again."

As the Nanny starts ironing, she pulls a few clothes out of the laundry basket and we immediately recognise what we were wearing when we entered the ride.

"Such funny clothes," she mutters. "Not suitable for a baby at all."

Looks at you and nods and watches as I see the clothing I wore when I first got into the strange house "There must be a way of grabbing our clothes we wore and putting the robot babies in our place, then the robots won't know the difference"

I'd be happy to just get out of here," I reply, watching the Nanny iron and neatly fold our clothes. "I can replace those outfits but I think my self esteem may be gone for good."

Sighing, I lie back into a large pillow.

"If it weren't for the spankings, enema and that suppository, this place might be nice to just relax in."

Looks at you and nods in agreement "we need to get our clothes back and get the robot babies in our place. You need to get your self esteem nack mate. Otherwise we've got no chance!"

"I'll get it back when we get out of diapers," I reply, settling into the pillow. "But we can't do anything until closing time, I say we play baby until then."

I nod towards the Nanny.

"Let's not give them a reason to watch us any more than they already do."

Looks at you and nods "mate I would do anything to get out of diapers.  I like them but I just don't want to wear them in a situation like this"

Sits back and relaxes and goes along with your plan 

"I definitely did not like messing them, it felt disgusting."

I fidget uncomfortably.

"Although I feel like we don't have a choice if we mess or don't in this place."

I look back over at the Nanny as she irons.

"I bet that's what she's waiting for, give a nice demonstration of for the customers at how she handles a dirty diaper."

I nod towards the clear glass walkway that slides across one of the walls, still packed with customers.