LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking through the books a bit more, we finally find the information we need.

"So, it says here they should have a panel we can open on their back, we just press a catch under their ear. Then we need to insert a power cell and switch them on."

We find the catch and open the robots to reveal what looks like a AA battery slot. However, searching the crates we don't find any power cells.

• 2 weeks later...

"Then I imagine it will severe spankings followed by another enema, they might leave us in the nappies longer."

I shudder a bit at the thought.

"Lets look around a bit, maybe we can find a replacement power cell."

(We were, they rolled back the site to remove a virus. I remember that we had decided to go back to the nursery as naptime was going to be up soon. But we had to change back into nappies as we had been put into Pull-ups. You had just retrieved some from the broken changing table in the workshop when the site went down.)

"I know," I reply as you lie on the floor."The last thing I want is another enema, or a spanking."

Removing your Pull-Up, I slide the nappy under your butt and tape it up.

"Okay, now help me into the other nappy."

We swap places and I switch your pull up to a nappy

"They're bound to know these aren't the same diapers.  They've probably marked them so they know"

"So they know what diapers we've worn "

Once you've finished taping me up, we replace the Baby robots and their crates, just so no one else finds them.

Going back into the workshop we manage to find the Footed Sleepers we were dressed in and quickly put them on. We also replace the cabinet in front of the museum door, to keep it hidden.

Resigning ourselves to a few more hours in the House, we creep back to the maintenance door and peek into the nursery.

Thankfully, there's no one inside and our decoys haven't been disturbed.

The room is quiet, apart from muffled talking from the visitors viewing path. Thankfully it's still blacked out so we aren't seen creeping back towards the cribs.

We have just managed to climb back inside when the lights go up and the nanny returns.

"Did my babies have a nice nap?"

The nanny lifts you out of the crib and checks your nappy. The visitors path also becomes clear once again, allowing the rides patrons to see the nursery interior.

"There there dear, lets get you changed."

She tucks you in one arm and lifts me out of the crib, checking my nappy, she frowns when she discovers its dry.

"Baby didn't use his nappy."

"No nana," I reply. "Me fine."

"Really? Because you should have used it after that feeding I gave you both. Perhaps you just need some encouragement."

I swallow nervously as she takes us both to the changing table.

Looks at you and gives you a look, a look which gives you the impression she knows that something isn't right and that she would have expected us both to have messed.

"its' as if she's marked out diapers so she knows if we've used them or not" I try to whisper

"Maybe this House has 'Smart Diapers'? I reply as the nanny lays us down on the changing table.

The Houses' robot arms remove our sleepers and your wet diaper, cleaning your bum with a wet wipe.

However, instead of taping you into a new nappy, they flip us both onto our fronts and hold our arms and legs in place while raising our bottoms.

"I think the babies both need some help," says the nanny, pulling my diaper off. "Something to make sure they use their diapers properly."

"Baby wet his diaper, but baby didn't USE his diaper," replies the nanny, condescendingly. "I can only assume that baby has an upset tummy and needs help to use his diaper like a good boy."

A robot arm hands her a pair of thermometers.

"Lets do a quick tempy check just to make sure the babies aren't getting sick."