LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It's likely, unless we can do it ourselves but I think all the supplies are locked away by the robots."

I stand up and waddle up to your crib, the mess having made my diaper bulge significantly.

"Come on, lets get back stage and see if we can find anything."

"The door sit's loose in the lock, if I can get something to slide up the side it should open it."

I help you climb out of the crib.

"Look for something flat, like a screwdriver, and something to put under the blankets so the robots don't come looking."

"There's some play tools in here somewhere, one of them should do, but lets get the cribs sorted first."

Waddling in full diapers makes it a bit difficult, but we manage to get two large teddies under the crib's blankets. At a glance they make it look like we are still napping.

"Now that's done, look through the toys, we need something flat to fit the gap in the door."

"That's why I hate messy nappies," I mutter, feeling my own mess sticking to my butt as we waddle around the room. "Try crawling if it helps."

We start searching through the toy pile for something to help open the door.

"We haven't got a choice though, we have control but they are obviously putting stuff in our drinks to make us go without warning" I crawl and I find a screwdriver

"Would this be any good?" I say as I hand it to him.

"It's perfect," I reply, waddling over to the maintenance door. The door doesn't sit flush in its frame, so I'm able to get the screwdriver in the gap. After some jiggling and pushing, the lock clicks open.

Listening to make sure the robots didn't hear us, I carefully push open the door.

"Look, that guy from before isn't telling us the full story, I know it. We need to find a way out, or at least more information."

I look down the corridor, it's dimly lit by a set of emergency lights.

"Stay here if you want, but I'm going to take a look."

I waddle through the door.

Sighs and I go with you, not wanting to be left behind.

"I know, but what happens now? I don't want to be caught and I certainly don't want to stay here any longer"

"Can we at least try and change each other or is that not possible?"

"All the stuff in there was brought out by the house, if we want to change each other, we might be able to find something back here."

We continue down the corridor, passing the security office we were in earlier we can see the place has been tidied up but as we didn't find a password for the computer we decide to keep going. Eventually, we reach the end of the corridor which has another door labelled 'WORKSHOP'.

The workshop is large and covered in a fine layer of dust. Clearly the robots haven't been into this part of the House, yet.

We can see a few tables and desks against the side walls, along with a bandsaw and a large tool rack. There's a notice board on one wall with a few faded notes pinned to it, as well as with a set of blueprints for what appears to be the Nanny/Mother. The back wall has a set of steel drawers and a cupboard against it, the drawers are labelled 'BLUEPRINTS' while the cupboard is marked 'SUPPLIES'.

There at also some machines that look like they were being worked on before the house was closed. A small furnace with arms, an automatic washer/dryer and one of the automatic changing tables.

Another door leads out of the workshop, it's labelled 'MUSEUM'.

Finally, three large crates are stacked against the nearest wall, on inspection we see they are labelled 'FATHER', 'NANNY', 'SISTER', but we don't see a 'BABY' crate.

"Lets check out the changing table, there might be some supplies we can use."

Waddling/crawling over to the table, we search the compartments on it's side.

"Right now? A way to get a diaper change, I can feel this mush irritating my diaper rash."

Rummaging through the changing tables individual compartments, we find that they are fully stocked. There's a control panel on one side ready to go, it just needs switching on.

"What do you think?" I ask. "Would you want to change each other or get the table to do it? It doesn't look like it's connected to the House so we should be okay to use it without getting caught."

"I don't mind helping with changing you, but if you want me to use the changing table to clean me up then its fine" I smile

"It doesn't feel too bad, its only poop"

"I think I'll try manually changing, I've had enough of this House and it's technology for now."

I go over to the furnace and examine it, there's no chimney, but it's connected to a generator. Switching it on, the machine ignites.

"If we burn the diapers in this we should be okay, hop on the table and I'll change you."