LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do you boys know the trouble you are in right now?" he continues. "Trespassing, breaking and entering, then there is the fact you fiddled with park property and got into this mess."

I look away in shame and a little bit of fear. Although jail time might be better than this place.

The man sighs.

"You are just lucky this place is self sustaining, do you know what could happen if it started sucking power from the parks generators? Those things are so old they would have given out in seconds."

"Hey! I wasn't the one that decided to leave the walkway in the first place, if you hadn't been such a baby we would have just ridden it out the other side."

"We both are to blame for this. we need to get out of here before those robots make us use our nappies again, and believe me, if they hear we have been bad, it'll be the worst diapers yet!!"

"Therein lies the rub, as they say," replies the man. "You see, the boss was looking to press charges on you both, until he saw the revenue that this place was bringing in. This thing has brought in more money in a few hours than most of the traditional games and attractions do in a week."

He leans in close.

"So he wants to offer you both a deal, he won't press any charges, if you stay here and be the House's babies, at least until we can fix the actual baby robots."

Looks at you and then at the man "will you shake on it, promising that the minute you get the robot babies back up and working, me and Chris will be able to go? My mom will be wondering where I am!"

I then look at Chris "We don't have a choice. We have to do this. You can leave if you want but I am staying, I am not paying some stupid charge"

"Don't worry about your parents' says the man. "When the robots took your clothes they left your belonging in a storage locker in the staff area of the House. We got your phone numbers and told your parents that you got jobs here at the park. Didn't go into detail about it, just that it was a 'live in' position."

"That's going to be hard to say, these robots may be old but they are still quite advanced machines. The tech boys found the old manuals and are working on them right now, bit they estimate about a week before they can be fully operational."

Looks at Chris and then at the man and nods and sighs "I guess we can manage another week. It has been pretty bad, surely it can't get any worse now"

Looks at Chris "You can leave if you want but there is no way I am going to prison!!"

"...fine" I grumble. "We'll be the babies until you fix the stupid robot."

"Excellent," beams the man. "Management will be please to hear that, remember now, you'll be helping demonstrate the function of the House. That includes ALL the childcare systems, so don't be afraid to act up now and again."

Looks at you stunned "If we misbehave, they spike our drinks and make us fill our diapers!" I say, not wanting to say I secretly enjoy filling my diaper, as it saves the trip to the bathroom.

"Really?" says the man. "I wonder if that has to do with their perception subroutines...they might be seeing you both as Adult Babies, rather than Robot Babies. Anyway, we'll look into that once we have to robots working properly. I'll let the manager know your decision."

With that, he gets up and heads for the door, stopping to say goodbye to the nanny.

"Look after those kids now, make sure they get everything they need," he says, before heading through the door.

(Sorry for the late reply, been busy and a bit unwell.)

"Urgh," I groan. "So we get to spend a week like this? I don't know if jail would have been preferable."

Looks at you and nods "We need to figure out a way to stop them from moving around so we can be normal and use the bathroom, surely there is a toilet here we can use?"