LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

"The robot babies," I reply, quietly. "We get them after the House shuts down, it should be easier to find a power cell if they aren't watching us."

Another changing table slides out of a wall, the Nanny lays us down on it and the Hands strip us down to our messy diapers. The smell immediately hits out nostrils much harder and we both blush and squirm in embarrassment as the Nanny fusses over us.

"Phew, you two really made a stinky didn't you?" says the Nanny condescendingly.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blush as the nanny makes the comment and I lay still whilst trying not to gag at the smell of my own incredibly poopy diaper.

I look at you with a look indicating I will do anything I can to escape from this nightmare.

Wearing the diapers doesn't bother me, its being forced to actually use the diapers a lot which makes me feel humiliated.

The Hands untape our diapers and quickly dispose of them, while another set run clod wipes over our messy bottoms, once we are clean, the Nanny lifts us off the table and sets us down in the bath.

Despite our situation, the warm water feels nice after the long day we have just had.

"Not for long," I reply, as more hands descend from the ceiling, sponges in their grasp.

They firmly push us forwards and we have to hug one another to stay upright, before they start scrubbing our bottoms.

"Got get those baby butts clean," sings the Nanny, as she adds some bubble bath to the water.

"This is so embarrassing..." I mutter.

As the water bubbles up, the Hands lets us lie back and start scrubbing our arms, legs and bodies.

Now that we can actually sit back in the tub, it does feel quite relaxing as the water soothes our tense muscles.

"Maybe this place isn't so bad," I say.

I just relax and wait to be cleaned up

I just look at you blankly "Really? Surely things can't be as they seem. It's bound to be something they are going to do later on"

"Yeah, this place always strikes when we let out guard down," I reply, just as two shower heads start washing our hair.

The Nanny comes in a minute later. Squirting baby shampoo in our hair she starts lathering it up.

"Baby's hair needs to be nice and clean."

Despite only using one hand for each of us, the Nanny is able to quickly lather up the shampoo. She gently massages out scalps as the works the lather over our hair.

The massage feels soo relaxing. I sigh, and lay back into the water, feeling the stress melt away.

We barely notice as she finishes the massage. Her actions, combined with the warm water have put us completely at ease, perhaps this is a way to make squirmy babies behave at bath time.

A pair of showerheads descend and wash the shampoo out of our hair before withdrawing back into the ceiling, once the Nanny is sure all the soap is gone, the pulls the plug.

As more hands lift us out of the bath, I try to struggle, but my limbs feel so relaxed they barely move.

"Me...no...move."

"Me...no...know," I mumble, as the hands wrap us in fluffy towels and pat us dry.

Unable to resist, the hands settle us onto a changing table as it folds out of the wall. Lifting our legs, the Nanny rubs warm, lavender scented baby oil onto our bottoms, as the House slides two, thick, night time diapers under us.

"I love the nighty night routine," muses the Nanny. "It turns even the most stubborn babies into putty in my hands."

She punctuates the statement by lightly patting down our butts with baby powder.

Looks at you and nods "sure...... we..... can......escape......this" I mumble back

Looks up at the nanny and shudders a little and thinks to myself that we can escape as soon as she leaves the room.

Once she's finished powdering out bottoms, the Nanny tapes up the diapers, which are so thick we can't even squeeze out legs together.

The Hands return with some footed sleepers, lifting us up so we can be dressed. They are made of soft, terrycloth, which keeps us feeling nice and warm as it gently caresses our skin. Yours is blue with stars on it, while mine is purple with rockets.

Passing us off to the Nanny, she heads back into the nursery and settle in a chair.

"I think my babies should have a nice, warm, drink to help them off to sleep," she coo's, unbuttoning her blouse once again.

I stay completely still and just let them do the work that they're doing and I know that they'll keep me in nappies and there's nothing I can do until we finally escape the nightmare house.  

Looks at her and I shake my head "I'm not hungry nanny"

"This is just a little something for my babies," she replies, revealing her realistic breasts. "Something to finish their night time routine."

Limp as a noodle, we can't resist as she pushes us to her breasts once again, forcing us to suckle more of that warm, thick, creamy milk.

Looks at you and gives a look that states that it's not really breast milk as they're robots. But anyway I can't resist it as it tastes good and is making me sleepy. 

The milk is doing the same to me, but I know that we can't fall asleep if we hope to get out of here.

After a few minutes of feeding, the milk flow stops and the Nanny passes us to the Hands to be burped, before we are placed in the cribs.

"Nighty night my precious babies," she coo's, kissing our foreheads.

The lights dim and a nightlight projects moons and stars on the ceiling as soft music starts to play.

Looks at you and nods and I try to fake the yawns and running my eyes as I try to make it look that I'm tired and I can be very convincing. 

Smiles at her and I close my eyes 

The Nanny leaves, shutting the door behind her, for a while we pretend to sleep, struggle to not actually fall asleep.

"I think we're okay now," I whisper.

Looks at you and nods "I know.  We need to get out of here.  I don't care about what they'll do. It's worth taking the risk! I'll do whatever it takes. The quicker the better!!"

I nod and yawn, trying to fight off the sleep that threatens to overwhelm me. It takes a few tries, but I'm eventually able to pull myself out of the crib, only to land on my padded bottom.

"I still feel weak, we need to get out of here."