LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

Tossing the used diaper into the furnace, you wipe me down. However, the generator attached to the furnace starts up and it's attached to the table.

Unknown to us both, the table powers on.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch the arms start to move, but notice something unusual.

"I don't think we've been caught. Every time we've been changed the House has brought arms and supplies from everywhere BUT the table."

I look around the room and see that there's no tracks or openings like in the rest of the House, no arms can get in here. I peer out the door into the corridor and see a track in the ceiling, but it doesn't come into the Workshop. I see the blueprint on the notice board shows a plan of the House, including the workshop, but it's a separate building."

"This room isn't connected to the House. The Corridor must have been built to link the two, but the House stayed separated."

Looks at you confused not knowing what you mean.

"what is strange for me is how did they know what kind of nappies they'd need if they were going to have us as their "babies" because they wouldn't have known?"

"How do we get out of here?? is there a way out, there is NO way we can go dressed in nappies, we need to find our own clothing"

I grab the blueprint and come over to the changing table to show you.

"The House is one big machine, but this room isn't part of it. It's been kept separate deliberately so we should be safe for the moment. The builders must have done it so they could fix the machines in peace. Look here-"

I point to the blueprint and it shows another building connected to the Workshop.

"This might be our way out, if we can find a door."

While we've been talking, the changing table has finally warmed up and the hands snap out to grab us both.

BABIES DETEC-*KZZZZT*-CHANGING REQ-*BZZZT-* ERROR ERROR RESETTING DEFAULTS

The control console sparks and smokes as the machine tries to work, meanwhile the hands have stripped down to our diapers and laid you down on the table. Meanwhile, an arm is holding me in the air by my diapers waistband.

"I guess we know why that was in here," I squeal, as I'm getting a heck of a wedgie.

"The machine is trying to work, but it's broOOOken!" I cry as the hand holding my diaper bounces me by the waistband.

Meanwhile, several hands have you held on the table while the machine tries to work.

DEFAULTS UNAVAILABLE-SWITICHING TO VIABLE PROGRAMS

"I think it's trying to change us both itself."

*BZZT*-VIABLE PROGRAMMING FOUND COMMENCING ACTION-*KTZZT*

The machine untapes your dirty diaper and tosses it into the furnace before lifting your legs and bringing out what looks like a garden hose. Several more hands emerge carrying bars of sweet smelling soap and soft bristled brushes.

I just fold my arms huffily as I dangle from the machine arm.

"After everything we've been through, I doubt it."

The machine suddenly blasts your dirty bottom with a jet of cold water, while the brushes and soap go to work washing your behind. Working up a lather, the soft bristles scrub your butt cheeks and between your legs, making sure to get into every crack and crevice.

As soon as the word leave you lips, theirs a ripping sound as the tapes on my diaper give way and I fall right on top of you.

"OOF!" I push myself up onto my hands and look at you awkwardly. "Umm...come here often?"

"Tell that to this malfunctioning bucket of bolts,"

As the machine finishes powdering us, it sparks and fizzes for a bit before the hands pull the diaper up over us both and tape it shut. It then sticks a nozzle down it and practically fills it with baby powder, causing us both to sneeze.

The machine apparently ignores your rant and grabs both of our arms before pulling a blue shirt over us both. Our diaper has inflated thanks to the obscene amount of powder used and we can't roll off the table to get away as it sticks our hands and feet into a pair of mittens and booties.

"Chris, last time they saw us, we were in diapers of our own and in cribs, we are in big trouble! there is no explaining this" I say, panicking and hoping he thinks of a way out of this.

As the malfunctioning machine finally dies, we are left lying on the floor in a double diaper and baby outfit. Our hands and feet are effectively stuck together by the mittens and booties.

"But why haven't they come after us? We need to stand up, maybe we can get out of this mess somehow."