LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, FullyL0aded said:

More laxatives & suppositories. Fill that diaper up!

Sorry this is a private roleplay

23 hours ago, Curio said:

"Play along," I whisper. "Heck get the diaper change if you want, we just need to get back inside."

I nod and begin to whimper

"Aww, does baby need a change?" coos the nanny as she lifts us both into her arms.

"Perhaps its time for a nice nap, you have been up for a while now."

She heads back into the House and takes us into the nursery. Placing us on the robotic changing table, she triggers something that causes the glass partition on the visitors conveyor belt to darken until its completely black.

"That will keep the babies from being disturbed," she mutters, as the table gets to work changing our diapers.

lays on the changing table as I am changed into a fresh diaper, I see the window being blacked out which means we are stopped from trying to communicate from the outside world.

I wish I was back at home but

"Once we're alone, we can get back into the Maintenance area," I whisper as the table wipes and powders our butts. "The door isn't locked tight so I think we can open it with some of those plastic tools."

We are both quickly diapered and dressed in a pair of footed sleepers, we notice the diapers are a bit thicker than usual.

"Naptime nappies for the babies," coo's the nanny as she picks us up. "Lets get you both fed and then it's down for your nap."

She takes us to a rocking chair and sits down, with us on her knees facing her. However, instead of bottles being brought in the nanny starts to unbutton her blouse.

"Uh...Is she about to do what I think she is?" I whisper to you.

"Neither am I," I reply as the Nanny removes her blouse to reveal a pair of very real looking breasts.

"Okay babies, time for a nice drink," she says pushing us close to her chest. The flesh feels almost real, its even warm. but we can feel something definitely synthetic about it as we try to push ourselves away from her.

"We no firsteeee!" I cry.

"I don't think this is a dreeeeam!" I cry as we are finally forced onto the nanny's boobs.

"Now babies, I know you are not full, You hadn't had anything since breakfast and if I don't feed you now you will just be fussy later. Drink up, but no teeth or there will be consequences," replies the nanny, with just a hint of threat to her voice.

As we both gently suckle on the robots synthetic boobs, a steady stream of milk starts to flow into our mouths. It's creamy and thick, with a slight sweetness tinged by something else.

With little choice, we swallow it down, the nanny keeping our heads in place so we don't spill a drop.

I can't believe this is happening, being breastfed by a robot baby, but I have to suckle and it makes me feel a little sick inside.

As soon as the robot finishes, I remove my mouth as quickly as possible and try not to make it obvious that I didn't enjoy that.

Held in one set of hands, another starts to rub and pat our backs, they are burping us while the nanny replaces her top.

"Are the babies nice and full now?" she asks.

I just groan, before releasing a loud belch.

Now burped and full of sickly sweet milk, the hands lower us into the cribs, sticking a pacifier into our mouths to suck on.

"Night babies," says the nanny. "Have a restful nap."

As the robot leaves, the lights dim and the door shuts with a noticeable click. We are locked in the nursery.

A sickly groan comes from me as I struggle to sit up.

"We need to get going, no telling when she'll be back."

Sighs as I feel uncomfortable and feel sick inside

"How are we going to escape? We need to get out, and I don't know if she's put something in the drinks, but my stomach feels like it's been kicked hard"

"I know, that stuff sits like a brick," I reply, pulling myself up on the crib bars. "Lets go, I hate to think what it's going to be like when that stuff passes."

I manage to climb out of my crib, but when I try to stand I just fall on my diapered butt.

"Urgh, my legs feel like jelly."

(Sorry for the late reply, I went on holiday and the hotel wifi wasn't exactly great)

"Oh no," I groan as I feel my insides heave. "I can't hold it!"

I grip the bars on your crib as my guts spasm and we both mess our diapers.