LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

Reching the edge of the sand pit. I try to climb over the side, but the diapers bulk is making it really difficult. One leg flails over the edge of the pit as I try to find the ground.

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I guess someone needs a change then," she replies, pinching your cheek affectionately.

A changing table rises from a hidden chamber in the lawn.

I finally fall out of the sand pit and land on my padded, and squishy butt.

"Ewww, gross." I groan.

As I squirm on the ground, the visitors apparently enjoying my struggles, the nanny spots me.

"Aww, I guess your brother needs a change as well."

She places you on the changing table, which expands to fit another person.

I try to hide my face as out nappies are undone and the table starts wiping us down with cold wipes.

We are surprised when the onesies are pulled off completely, leaving us naked on the table.

"It's so nice out, I think the babies can do with just their diapers," coo's the robot.

As the arms oil and powder us, the Sand pit slides into the ground.

"In fact," says the Nanny. "It's such a nice day, I think the babies might like to swim in the kiddie pool!"

A section of lawn opens up and a pool emerges, clearly scaled up for the bots, making it waist deep for us both.

I look over at you, realising just how young our hairless bodies make us look.

"It's either that or jail time," I reply, resignated, for now.

Our ankles are lifted by the machine and we are taped into a pair of swim diapers.

"I swear that bathwater had something else in it," I reply, as the nanny takes us off the changing table. "Not just the hair loss, but my skin felt tingly afterwards."

The nanny gently lowers us both into the kiddie pool, the water is cool, but not cold. Some bath toys float in it including two toy galleons.

"Play nice babies, Nanny will be watching," she says, taking a seat nearby with her book.

"I think you're right." I reply, pushing one of the ships through the water." It might be worth trying to get in that back room again and see what we can find out, I don't think that guy told us the whole story."

"It was only one enema, but I do think there's something in the food and water here," I reply. "We were only found out because we fiddled with the computer, we might be able to get away with it if we leave it alone."

"They like us messing our nappies and I'm about to do that even more very soon. We need to stop the robots now or very soon otherwise we'll be stuck without control forever!"

We remain in the pool for a little while, the nanny watching us while the rides visitors trundle on by.

Eventually, I fake a wide yawn for the nanny.

"Aw, is baby tired?" she says.

I nod, pretending to be drowsy.

"Then lets get the babies inside for a nice nap," she coo's.