LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trapped by the House of Tomorrow (Private RP with Danny)

Curio

"That stuff wore off didn't it?" I reply, fighting through whatever affected me. "It wiww wear off again, unwess we keep getting fed it."

I struggle to my feet and check the crib bars.

"I think we can sqweeze thwough them."

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turning sideways, I manage to squeeze my body through the gap, although it takes a bit more effort to get my padded butt through the bars. Dropping to the floor, I listen for any indication that I was heard, but the House is silent.

"I tink dere asweep...charging...whatevwer they do. Come on!"

Looks at you and starts walking but I end up on all fours and begin to crawl, my diapered butt wriggling behind me and I try to crawl as fast as I can.

"me thinks so too but not for long"

I manage to walk/waddle towards the service entrance for the nursery. Reaching the door, I manage to twist the knob and push it open, revealing a dimly lit utility corridor.

"Did way," I whisper. "Dere must be an off button somewhere."

(Do you want to get caught?)

I spot it as well, the button is in a control room of some kind. Banks of old computers line the walls, and a console takes up the front space. Above it are TV screen showing different rooms in the House, including the living room where the robot family stand in charging docks.

As you go to leave, I rush forwards and begin frantically searching for something that might have the password, tearing through old books and desk drawers as fast as I can.

However, before either of us can find anything, robotic arms emerge from the ceiling and grab us both in an iron grip. They carry us back to the nursery, where the nanny is waiting.

"Naughty babies shouldn't leave their cribs," she says, sternly. "Or go into areas they shouldn't. I think you both need to be taught a lesson."

The nanny steps up to you and glares.

"You should have thought of the consequences before you got out of bed."

She then goes over to a nearby chair and sits down, while the arms jerk back to life. They strip us out of our pyjamas and tear off our nappies before depositing us both in the nanny's lap. She holds us in place with one arm, while the arms hand her a wooden hairbrush.

We both squirm and kick our feet as the nanny rains blow after blow onto our bottoms, quickly turning them cherry red. She doesn't stop until the flesh glows, but as she releases us, the arms grab us both.

Struggling in their grasp, we are helpless as they drop us onto the changing table on all fours, our reddened behinds in the air. The nanny approaches as the House drops two hoses from the ceiling.

"Maybe babies will feel like behaving after a good cleanout."

"No please, I don't want a messy nappy!" I cry, but the nanny is having none of our protests.

She takes a jar of Vaseline and lubes up the nozzles before they move in. Pressing against our rear entrances we feel them push inside before water starts gushing in.

We squirm and struggle on the changing table at the sensation.

"Urrrrg..." I groan in response as the water fill my bowels. I try to clench my cheeks to stop the water but it doesn't work and it keeps flowing. I can feel my gut swelling and the water churning inside.

The nanny watches us both as the enema is administered, the hands prepared for the next stage.

"You'll be finding that out soon, baby," replies the nanny, as the nozzles withdraw from our backsides.

By now our tummies have swollen as a result of the enema, the water sloshing about in our insides.

Looks at her worried.

I squeeze my butt cheeks together, making sure I don't automatically fill my nappy as soon as I have been changed as I know it's going to be a while now before

The nanny stands nearby, watching we we wiggle and squirm in nothing but nappies and plastic pants. Slowly coming over, she places a hand on our swollen bellies and presses down.

"Perhaps babies need a little bit of a hand."

I grunt and groan as the pressure builds and I try to hold it in, but its just too much.

I groan as the dam finally bursts and I fill my diaper as well, the garment drooping as it happens. With nothing else to do we just sit there as the mess sticks to our butts.

The nanny stands up.

"I think a night in messy diapers should teach the babies to behave."