LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband put into diapers to keep his job (w/Danny)

Looks at you with tears in my eyes knowing you'll think of some other way to humiliate me of if I didn't go along with it

"I don't want her to see me naked though.  I'll change myself" I thought of saying this  but I decide to keep quiet and hold my tongue. 

I notice the tears and the fact that you've said nothing "Oh come now, you know you're not allowed to be messy at work as it'll get you fired. And I can't have you losing your job right now. Whoever does it will just be there to clean you and diaper you again, nothing more. Now tell mommy whether you want your boss to do it or someone else." 

I text Katie your boss to let her know she can diaper you and spank you when you get out of line.

I walk close to you and say "that was embarrassing back there. You do not just throw fits to get your way." I usher you into the room and shut the door. Bend over the bed, you're getting a spanking" I say in control

Looks at you and begins to cry real tears "ppp-please don't spank me mommy. I'll be good I promise" I say looking scared 

"I'm rrr-really ssss-sorry" I say as I'm shaking and I suddenly faint 

I pick you up off the floor, lay you face down on the bed, take your diaper off and spank you so your butt will hurt when you wake and you will know I was serious. I put you in a new diaper and put you in your crib. I wait for you to come around.

When you wake I look at you. "I've packed your things while you were asleep. You will behave yourself or so help me I will pull the car over to spank you again. You will go back to work tomorrow, Katy is expecting you." I say as I lower the gate to the crib

I change your dirty diaper, but don't dress you fully. "You will be like everyone else here as we leave and go to the car in just your diaper and shirt. This is also how you will dress at home after work so I can easily change you. Is that understood?" I ask as I get a new diaper on you

I gather all our luggage together and put it on a cart and then slowly march you through the facility to the front to leave. The lady at the front desk asks us "Does he behave for you now ma'am?" I smile in return and say "Yes he does, because he knows otherwise mommy will spank his naughty ass" the lady continued, "well if you ever need us to send Veronica out to help with extra discipline, just give us a call."  "Thank you, I will remember that" Julie finished.

I grab you by the arm and walk you out to the car now where an adult size car seat is waiting in the back. "Get in dear" I say as I start loading the luggage.

Looks at you scared as you say yes to Veronica coming round and say to myself that I will behave myself all the time

I see the car seat, daren't attempting to obey her, and climbs into the seat. I don't speak, I just suckle my pacifier

I drive while you sleep and check on you by looking in the mirror. About halfway home I stop at a gas station and half to wake you up. I come to the back and shake you gently. "Honey wake up. Do you want to go into the gas station with mommy? Do you need a diaper change?" I ask

"Alright honey" I get you up on the changing table, change you into a fresh diaper and after cleaning up hold your hand to walk you back to the car. A lady stops us halfway out and says "oh he is so cute in his diaper!" Rather loudly. Julie smiles and says "oh thank you, he needed a change" before continuing to walk you to the car