LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband put into diapers to keep his job (w/Danny)

Katy looks over at him after this "Mr. Dan! We do not sleep during meetings, you know better than that. Also you have not even looked at the report, how can you possibly know whether or not it is good?" she asked, getting irritated now that he was being so disrespectful in front of all these other employees.

Katy notices something is off about Dan's trousers but doesn't say anything to him, instead making a mental note of it for later.

She ends the meeting before it can get any worse "Alright, this meeting is over. Everyone back to work. Dan I need to see you in my office" She says to everyone, deciding she will try to talk with Dan one on one to calm him down and remind him he cannot just quit.

I know I am in trouble now, this is never good when you are called into the bosses office.

I smarten myself up before heading in there nervous "I am really sorry about my behaviour, I shouldn't have acted like that, I can make an apology, I just am a little stressed right now with everything, I have just got married and stuff and it. I... well."

Katy sits behind her big desk, thinking about how she can be professional with Dan and still address the problem. Dan came in with an attempt at an apology and now that he was standing in front of her she could clearly see he had wet himself, but she didn't want to draw any attention to it. "Dan I understand that being recently married can be stressful, but you cannot just have outbursts like that in meetings. This wasn't the first time either." She said as she looked at him. She decided she would call Julie, Dan's wife, and then make a decision on what to do about Dan. "Dan, I need to make a quick phone call, if you could step outside my office I will call you back in to finish this discussion as soon as I am done. Thank you" she said as he left the room to wait outside.

She picked up the phone and rang the number she had for Julie. "Julie! Hi, ya this is Katy. Listen, I was calling because Dan has had another outburst here and I also noticed he may be dealing with another issue?" she said politely to Julie

Julie was surprised to get a call from Dan's boss, but she decided to be honest with her "Hi, oh I'm sorry to hear that. Yes.... yes ma'am I have been having to wash clothes more often recently" she said, embarrassed about admitting it.

Katy responded. "Ok, oh dear, don't worry I am going to help you two this once. I am going to give Dan some info about a resort. I want you two to take a week and go so that he can relax, and they'll help him with his issues as well. I need him to bring back the certificate they'll give him at the end if he wants to keep working here. Also, there is a number you can call for more info. Tell them your his wife and they'll give you all the details"

Dan feels grateful that Katy hasn't shouted at him, he knows that his behaviour was appalling .

"Of course ma'am" Dan says, willing to do anything to keep his job. He steps outside and thinks about his bad behaviour.

He is then called in "a resort? really? but I can change, I promise, don't send me away, i'm begging you Katy"

Looks at her and sees my underwear soaked "Oh dear. I guess I should go then, thanks for this, I promise I will come back a different person. you won't regret this I promise"

"Go home and get packed, I'll set everything up for you and have the tickets emailed to you" she said before he left her office. Once he was gone Katy called the number for the resort

"Hi yes I need to book a stay for a couple, Dan and Julie. Dan needs the full anger management experience" she told the lady on the other end of the line. They talked for a couple of minutes and got everything sorted and then hung up.

Julie was anxiously waiting at the house for Dan to come home from work. She wasn't sure how he would react to the vacation

Dan drives home, he was still unconvinced of how nice Katy was to him, and when he got home he found his wife waiting for him, and she looked unimpressed.

"hey honey, I got us a free vacation" I say as I kiss you.

Julie sees you come in the door with your wet clothes again "Daaaaaaan, again sweetheart? Honey what is so hard about going to the bathroom? Please talk to me about this, I have to do more laundry." she said disappointed.

"I just can't help it, it just comes out and you know I am a little lazy, I need to be more organised and more energetic" I say as I throw them into the wash after putting a towel round me to cover me up.

"Well maybe some relaxation is what you need then" she said as she made a note of the phone number for the resort so she could call them later.

"Babe, I need to start dinner, why don't you go take a shower and relax a bit and I'll let you know when it's ready" she suggested

"You always know what's best honey" I smile as I head upstairs and grab a shower completely unashamed of my wet trousers and so I jump in the shower after undressing then head out to get dressed again

Downstairs Julie waits until you are far enough away to not hear and then calls the number for the resort

"Hi, my husband's boss booked us a room there for the upcoming week and I wanted to be sure everything is in order. He's supposed to be signed up for the anger management class" she told the lady who answered.

"Oh yes, I have it right here. It was all set up earlier today. Since you're his wife I'll give you a few extra details on how this will work. We'll determine what he has issues with first, so his boss said he has been overly rude and lazy at work. How has he been with you lately? Then we'll assign him a trainer and she will train him how to behave properly in different scenarios. His boss also mentioned something about him wetting himself at work. Does it happen at home too?" she asked politely.

Julie listened and then answered "Oh good, oh ok extra details then. I have tried to talk with him about the wetting but he refuses to listen and he won't talk about it. There have been a couple instances of him doing it at home too. I just haven't been able to get through to him" she said with a sigh.

"Right, ok well it sounds like he needs to be in our special diaper class then. We'll put him in diapers and teach him how to be polite and attentive. You have the option to be as involved or not with his training and we can even send a babysitter home with you after the program who will come every day to change him when you don't want to or don't have time to. Have him pack his things as normal, we like to keep the diapers a surprise." she said as she finished the explanation.

"Thank you, I will" and Julie hung up. Maybe she would finally see Dan straighten out she thought to herself as she put the finishing touches on dinner and heard him getting dressed.

I sigh, things still going through my head as I head back downstairs packed and ready to go to the resort.

"When do we leave?" I ask as I kiss her

She smiled at him, she had not had the confidence before to do anything about Dan's attitude but maybe she would after this week she thought to herself.

"Well we should probably get some good sleep tonight because I don't want you falling asleep in your first class tomorrow, and remember to go to the bathroom before it starts" she said warmly

"When I called to see what time we were supposed to be there the lady said you were to report for your anger management class. She said your boss told you about it" Julie said with a worried look on her face