LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband put into diapers to keep his job (w/Danny)

As we walk I tell you "I didn't like the way that bitch was acting. I'm in charge now honey, and I'll be good to you but I need you to keep the diapers because I can't have you wetting your clothes again at work. We're going to try this class to help with your anger but if I have to spank it out of you then I will ok?" She said with a concerned look on her face

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

"Well we've got plenty of other people here in diapers so we'll set you up with someone and your wife will be the judge of how you do at it" she said as she started to pair up the students

"Yes, for now it's safer for you to practice on an adult so you can learn properly. Now go with your wife to your station and meet your partner Alex." She said as she waived them towards an open changing table with a guy in a diaper standing next to it

Wonders what she means by the "for now" statement but thinks nothing of it as I waddle over to Alex. "Hi I'm Dan" I put my hand out for him to shake. "Guess we're changing buddies huh"

• 2 weeks later...

The teacher began to explain how to take off a diaper. "Find the tapes on the sides and peel them off one at a time making sure to fold each one into itself so it doesn't stick to the skin." Alex tried to do this for you and was a bit clumsy, fumbling with the tapes

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk