LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband put into diapers to keep his job (w/Danny)

Veronica had set up the TV for him by the time he came out and gestured towards a chair and the crib "you can sit or I can let you lay in the crib if you want. Julie said you could watch until you get sleepy." She informed him

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

Julie came back into the room at that point and shut the door. She stripped down to her underwear right there in front of Veronica and Dan. She was much more confident in herself after talking with the ladies and came over patted Dan on the head and took the bottle away.

"You're being punished for being rude remember?" She said giving you a look.

I lay and whimper to myself, but quietly so that Julie is unable to hear, I hate myself for what I did to Julie, but I hate the way that I have been treated and I am determined to behave to get back out of diapers.

In the morning Julie gets up and sits on the edge of the crib for a while watching you sleep. Veronica quietly comes in so Julie can go take a shower. "Watch him for me while I get ready, then he needs to get ready for his class" Julie said to Veronica who nodded

I just look at you and nods trying to be nice but knowing I'll crack when Veronica gets nasty and tries dirty tricks to get me to shout at her

"I'm supposed to change you, but she won't notice if I don't because you're such a messy diaper boy" she said as she put on the plastic pants over the used diaper. Veronica wanted it to be really messy so she had mixed in laxatives with his morning bottle.

"Here you go, drink it all like a good boy" she said as she handed the bottle to you.

Julie came out of the shower then and asked "did you change him for class?" As she started getting dressed and Veronica answered "yes m'am I did" while holding the bottle to your mouth so you didn't have a reply. When she had gone Veronica smiled at you and let go of her grip.

I try to say that she didn't change me and I try to point to my diaper and hold my nose and try to muffle that I am stinky and that she is lying

(Bit harsh not changing him?)

(I don't want Danny to get a bad rash, he's been punished enough)

After Julie is gone Veronica changed the diaper and smirked again "I am in control and there is nothing you can do about it. How anyone considers you a confident man I don't know. It's clear who wears the trousers and who doesn't in the relationship." She said this to see how he would react as she smacked his freshly diapered ass playfully

Looks at you and doesn't say anything, Veronica has him right where she wants him and there is nothing he can do about it. He knows he is a man and not a baby and its his wife and boss's fault that he's in this situation.

"I am confident, and a man, it's pretty obvious, I just want to be good and just get this over with"

"Aww, what's the matter? Are you so pathetic now you won't even defend yourself? It's ok baby, I'll protect you, you just stay with Ms Veronica and everything will be ok. Now let's go to class" she said letting you out of the crib

Looks at you and thinks why you are being so mean to me

"why are you being like this Julie?"

(This isn't going how I planned, they're being too mean)

"I am not pathetic, how could you say that, I am a man and you are making out that I am a kid! I just need a bit of guidance with my attitude at work, I just don't want you two being rude to me all the time otherwise I am walking and believe me I will"

"I am only going to class if you stop being so nasty to be, I want to make this work, I want to be nice to people. Just give me a chance, I am trying my best!!"

*I don't cry through this as I am angry with the lack of respect they have given me*

Julie heard Veronica being very rude and came back outraged

"Get the fuck out Veronica. I will discipline my husband as I see fit from now on. Sorry dear, you know I love you and we are going to help you with what you need, now let's go to class" she said as she guided you to the door leaving Veronica shell shocked and by herself