LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Husband put into diapers to keep his job (w/Danny)

Veronica writes down some notes and looks up again "Come on Dan, we both know you've had other outbursts at work, your boss told us. Also you created a scene on the plane on the way here too I believe. You completely wet your clothes and yelled at Julie. I'm going to have to put you in our more advanced program. Are you wearing a diaper currently?" She asked flatly

Veronica gives you a look "by the time you were done talking to her she was crying. She said you've been wetting the bed consistently as well. I have to do something to change this behavior, now will you wear them willingly or do I have to diaper you myself?" She asked

"you already said you don't know what you are doing, no, I will diaper you properly." I say standing and coming over to you and taking your arm to lead you back. "Come on, back to your room" I say as I lead the way, holding on to you as I go. On the way back to the room I add a few things "I don't want you touching your diaper Dan. If it needs to be changed you come to Julie or me or one of the other staff members." I said as we got to the room and there was a note from Julie reading "Veronica: please make sure Dan knows he is sleeping in the crib tonight for his? behavior on the plane" - Julie

Veronica looked near the bed to see an adult size crib next to it, complete with rails.

"Hmm, it would seem she is trying to prove a point Dan" I say

Veronica smiles as you lay down in your crib to be diapered. Her heels make noise on the floor as she goes to retrieve a big white diaper from the stack another staff member had left. She comes back to the crib with it and removes your trousers and underwear. "You won't need those for a loooong time now that you're in diapers" she said as she put it under you. "I have half a mind to give you a spanking for your earlier actions, but you're behaving for me so I won't" she said as she started to tape it up.

At this point Julie came back from the pool and sees you being diapered "Oh good, he does need to be diapered" she said walking over to the head of the crib to look at you. "Ya know, sweetheart, I was going to let you sleep with me tonight but since you were so rude we'll have to see if you behave better tomorrow. Having someone change your diaper may be all the excitement you get, but that's up to you" she said before going to take a shower.

Veronica finished diapering you and left you laying there

"Well, now you're in diapers because of it dear. You have to learn to be polite even when things don't go your way. Come on, let's get going to dinner" she said as she stepped outside and told Veronica "Please be sure our table is ready as well as his chair" she said. Veronica nodded and left.

I turn and look at you, returning the kiss "Oh I know you do dear, we just have to teach you some manners. Oh look Veronica has set everything up for us so nicely" I say as we get close to our table and there is a regular chair for me and a high chair with a locking tray for you. "Now be a sweetheart and sit in your chair for me ok? When the food comes in a second I'll feed you if you want" I said as I sat down and Veronica brought out the plates. Your food is all mashed up on the plate and she brings you smaller utensils.

(my bad, forgot)

I see the look on your face and get out of my chair to come over and help you down. "Sorry dear, here come sit in a normal chair for dessert. Yes I'm pregnant but you are also here so you can keep your job." I say as I help you out of the high chair.

• 3 weeks later...

Smiles back at you "yes, but if you lose your job because you won't behave at work or you don't complete this program then what are we going to do?" She asks as she gets teary eyed again

Sent from my Moto G4 Plus using Tapatalk

"Good, then you will listen to Veronica, you will go to your class starting tomorrow, you will wear your diapers, and as punishment for earlier today you will sleep in the crib tonight" she declared. "Now be sure to clean your plate before we leave dinner

Julie frowned at this "I am being supportive, that's why I'm here with you" she said

Veronica overheard some of the exchange and came over "Dan, I am this close to spanking you for being rude. I'll do it in front of all these people too if you can't behave" she said

"Veronica is going to take you upstairs and have you take a shower and you can watch TV till bedtime after you are dressed for bed. I going to talk with some of the other grown ups for a while" she said as Veronica came to take you upstairs

Looks at you and nods as I nervously walk with Veronica and we head to my room

"Would it be okay if showered alone please. I can diaper myself if that's okay with you"

"Sure, just make sure you put it on correctly, we wouldn't want it to leak, and be sure to wash behind your ears. I will have your sleep clothes ready for you out here when you are done" she said as she handed you a towel and a clean diaper. After you were in the bathroom she got out a pair of plastic pants and a big shirt that said my wife is my mommy and waited for you to finish your shower

I let her finish nagging, ignoring it all and I take the diaper and towel and I take a shower and make sure that I relax and get rid of all the stress.

I head out, dry myself and get the diaper on and also a fresh shirt and shorts.