LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Diapered (real) Parents Here?

So the wife and I have been thinking about taking the plunge and trying for a baby. That leaves me wondering if changing a bunch of smelly baby diapers will leave me uninterested in diapers in general. So, do we have any ABDLs in the house who are also parents? If so, how did having kids affect your interest in diapers?

Well, my Son is 15, Daughter 12. Been into diapers 30 years and still going. My wife glad to have had the practice.

We keep it hidden from them. Wich means not alot of wearing. My wife makes up for it in other "baby play" ways. Yourself, being a DL will have to decide when best to wear or explain.

Also, not being into the AB side of it you may or may not be interrested in breast feeding.

This has been brought up in here before, many not comfy with it. But if your wife plans on Breastfeeding keep this in mind. The milk supply is determinded by usage. The amount of milk used increases the amount produced. If your child dosent keep up with the supply there will be an over production. It this is not used it may cause discomfort to "Mom". This either handled by using pumps to extract, or by yourself. without going into more about that here check out the other thread HERE

I think you'll find that you'll quite be able to seperate the two quite differently. As a Parent, changing your childs bottom will not affect your feelings toward yourself, in fact it will enhance quite a few things. As a diaper wearer yourself, you will know alot more than many others regarding thier comfort, and in that the comfort of your child. The fact is you may enjoy the feeling but your child certainly will not, and they will let you know!!!!

The feelings of being a father will totally outshadow any other thoughts you may have, it is a feeling that words cannot explain. They will look to you for everything, and as a father you must provide it. As a DL I would assume that you have a feeling of content while wearing, they give you the comfort you need and perhaps a sexual side as well.

Your child won't have these feelings and I would hope nor would you by changing his little..abit stinky (how do they get that much smell) bottom..cheers to your and your wife.

Note: The only thing better than making a baby is caring for one!

I myself am a Diaper loving Parent, and have been for almost five years now. In no way did it affect me or my daughter.

My daughter knows nothing of my interests, nor should she.

She never has, and as far as I am concerened, never will. It may come up in the future but the future is the future and should be dealt within its own realm of time.

But as far as me, I wear diapers when ever I can and always have.

So yes a little more secrecy might be involved, but there is nothing better than to have a child and take care of child. They are the gifts of God, or The World, wichever way you see it.

But for the most part your child will not even notice, mine never has.

I totally agree with everything that has been said so far.

My experience was a little different as I found it hard to get back into diaper wearing once our daughter was born. It was only in the last couple of months (our child is 8 months old) that I started wearing again. There was no issue from my wife about me using them, I just felt awkward about how to go about it again, after having spent so much time focussing on our child. For me, being a DL has sexual and emotional meaning, the former being harder to fit in around a hectic family life!

I would say, don't give up your diapers as you will find time to fit them in. You may not wear them as much as you used to, true in my case, but you do get to and that makes it all the more fun when you can. :)

Well, my three kids are all grown now, but I did wear diapers off and on from their birth until now. Of cpurse, now that I;m retired and living alone, I wear 24/7. When the kids are little, I was often in a wet or messy diaper when I was changing one of their diapers. I can still remamber feling guilty when I scolded my youngest fpr wetting her training pants when I myself was wearing a wet diaper. But it was all part of potty training her, and although she might someday become a DL, It ishould be her choice to make