LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bahumbug

Just a quick story!

One year when I was young, 19 i think, I had a bad Christmas! I was in Georgia, in the Air Force and I couldnt go home to Ohio! And My fiance was on alert at that time meaning he had to stay at the alert pad with the other pilots, co pilots, crew chiefs and such! Well on Christmas day , I went to the Alert Pad to eat Christmas dinner with him and his friends. When I got there, he had already eaten cause he got hungry! So, I spent a few mins with him, we exchanged gifts and then I had to leave as we were only allowed to stay with our guys for a little while. So I left. All my friends had gone home so they werent around. I had NOTHING to do! I was a kid, 19, and very homesick anyways! So I went to a Church's Fried Chicken restaurant to eat ALONE! I was crying...I felt horrible! Then I decided to go to the hospital to visit sick ppl! So i did! I felt better... then I decided to go to the homeless shelter and volunteer, so I did and i felt even better and very blessed to have spent my day with ppl who needed me more than I needed anyone! I didnt sit around and cry that I had no one! NOT FOR LONG! Cried for a few mins then I decided to do something productive! And it made my entire day! SO dls maybe you could try something like that if ur holidays ever end up like this again! Instead of being upset, maybe go find someone who needs u more than u need other ppl! Sorry just had to share! Merry Christmas everyone!

HUGGLES and KISSIES,

Curious

:badmood: i got noffin not even a call

Well, all I got Christmas day was a few Cd's to replace a few that had gotten to damaged to be usable, and didn't really need them as before the first copy was damaged, I ripped them to .MP3 files so could have always used the .mp3 files to re-burn an audio CD format of it. - that was from my mommy, nothin' from anyone else; and there's 6 other people living here! (I'll see what happens tomorrow when me and my mommy do to my moms' house [she was not home today], but for now...).

But that's not the point of the Holiday at all anyway. I just don't let stuff like that bother me. Besides it's almost more fun seeing everyone else happy.