LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon decided he was doing too well to keep wearing pull-ups at home, so she started putting him in thick cloth training pants during the day. If he had an accident, his pants would get wet, but she likely wouldn't have much of a puddle to clean up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon picked up on his apprehension. "Honey, don't worry. These are just another step closer to wearing big-boy pants. You get to wear them because you've been doing so good with using the potty. I know you'll still have accidents, and as long as you're trying to make it to the potty first, then that's okay."

Sharon hoped that the added pressure of knowing his pants would get wet if he didn't pay attention and went in his pants would bring the accident tally down even more. She slipped a pair of shorts on him that he could easily get up and down by himself.

"If you pee-pee in your pants, then your trainers and shorts are going to get all wet and yucky. They won't keep your clothes dry like your pull-ups did. When you have to pee-pee, then either go by yourself or ask Mommy to take you, okay?"

Sharon recognized the situation immediately. "Uh-oh, honey, let's try to get the rest in the potty." She grabbed his hand and rushed him to the bathroom, then hurriedly pulled his shorts and training pants down for him before helping him onto the toilet.

Sharon choked back a laugh. "I know, sweetheart, that was one of your sneaky poops, wasn't it? I know you didn't potty in your pants on purpose. It's okay."

When James was finished, Sharon wiped him and dumped the contents of his training pants into the toilet. She noticed that they were a little damp, but his shorts were still dry, so she put him in a new pair of training pants and put the same shorts back on him after taking care of the soiled ones.