LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon followed James into his play room and let him play for a little bit before working with him like the day before. She asked him every now and then if he needed to potty, but was met with a quick head shake each time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Let's go try to pee-pee, and I think I smell Daddy cooking breakfast!" Sharon took James to go potty and carried him into the kitchen. "Remember to tell Mommy or Daddy when you have to pee-pee again, okay?"

Soon after breakfast, Sharon decided to take James shopping for new bedding for his toddler bed. She got herself and James dressed. "Okay, buddy, we're going to pick out some new sheets and a comforter for your big-boy bed. We'll be in the car for a little bit, so let's go try to potty."

"I know, but you had some juice with breakfast, so we have to make sure all of your pee-pee is out before we get in the car. You can tell me if you have to to go potty while we're out, but if you go before we leave, then you might not need to potty again until we get home. We always go pee-pee before we get in the car. Mommy's going to try to go potty, too." Sharon knew they wouldn't be gone long, so she was keeping James in a pull-up.

Sharon took James shopping, and they got home a couple of hours later with new bedding and a few other things for his room. Sharon lifted James out of his car seat, checking his pull-up as she carried him inside. "You're still dry! Do you have to pee-pee?"

Paul was busy converting James's crib to a toddler bed, so Sharon put the new bedding in the washing machine and joined James in the play room with a cup of coffee.

A little while later, James felt his pull-up getting cold and realized he was going potty.

Sharon noticed his brief panic and guessed the reason for it, but she didn't say anything about it right away. He needed to learn to tell her he was wet for times when she wasn't paying close enough attention to notice when he wet himself. Several minutes passed, and he still hadn't said a word.

"James? Are you wet?"