LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon picked him up and hurried toward the house. "Honey, when you feel like you need to hold your bottom like that, then that means you have to go pee-pee." She wasn't sure if he could hold it until she got him to the toilet, but she wasn't about to allow him to pee outside. She'd heard entirely too many horror stories from friends whose sons had dropped their pants and peed in inappropriate places, most likely a result of being able to pee outside at home. The half-bathroom off of the kitchen was just inside the back door, but James seemed on the verge of wetting himself.

"That's all right, honey, let's go get you changed. This time, you could've told Mommy a little sooner you needed to potty, so make sure you tell me next time. I know it's hard to stop playing to go potty, but you'll have to stop playing anyway if you wet your pull-up so I can change you. You can always come right back to your toys after you use the potty."

Sharon let James play for ten more minutes before taking him inside for lunch. Once they had eaten, she picked James up and carried him to the bathroom. "It's time for your nap, so you need to try to potty first."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Well, you need to try. You need to make sure all of your pee-pee is out before you go to sleep, so maybe you won't accidentally pee-pee while you're sleeping." Sharon led James to the bathroom, removed his pull-up, and waited as he climbed onto the toilet.

"Good boy." Sharon put the dry pull-up aside to put back on him after his nap, helped him wash his hands, and carried him to his room to put a diaper on him for his nap. "There we go. Let's go pick out a book to read before I rock you." Once they were settled in the rocking chair, Sharon read to him before covering him with a blanket so she could rock him to sleep.

Sharon had woken up a while ago and was reading while she waited for him to wake up. "Hi, sweetheart! Did you have a good nap?" She felt the front of his diaper to see if he had wet during his nap. "You're still dry, big boy! Let's go try to go potty, and then we'll put your pull-up back on."

Sharon followed him into the playroom and knelt beside him. "James? Make sure you tell Mommy when you have to poop." She patted the thin, unpadded back of his pull-up. "Your pull-up will hold pee-pee, but it won't hold poop like your diaper will. It will make a mess if you poop in it. You know what it feels like when you have to poop, so make sure you tell Mommy. Don't hide behind the table in the living room this time. It's going to be really yucky if you go in your pull-up."

"Well, you're too big to poop in your pants. I know you don't realize when you need to go sometimes, but you usually do. Pee-pee takes a little more practice, but I know you can poop in the potty most of the time if you try."

"Honey, I know you don't always feel it coming, and I won't be angry if you have an accident. But, when you do feel it coming, you need to tell Mommy as soon as you feel it so we can get to the potty before you go in your pull-up."