LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

"Try to hold it, honey, we're almost there." Sharon rushed into the bathroom, quickly pulled his pull-up down, sat him on the toilet, and carefully tucked his penis behind the spray-guard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Come here, sweet boy." Sharon picked James up and carried him to the kitchen. "I think dinner might be ready!"

After dinner, Sharon played with James in the play room for a while before reading him a few of his books.

"Shh, sweetheart, it was just an accident. Let's go get you cleaned up. It's time to put you in a diaper and your pjs, anyway." Sharon carried James to his room and laid him on the changing table. After removing his wet pull-up, she cleaned him up, taped a dry diaper on him, and let him pick out a pair of pajamas for the night.

"Ooh, good choice!" Sharon zipped James into his pjs and picked him up. "Let's go FaceTime Daddy, and then we can read one more book before night-night, okay?" Sharon found her phone and started a FaceTime call with her husband.

"He sure did," Sharon said proudly. She was relieved that James hadn't given anymore details. Paul wasn't going to be very happy when she told him that she'd tried to start potty-training James when Paul had wanted to wait for a while.

Sharon ended the call, read another book to James, took him to the potty one more time, and sat in the rocking chair in his room with him. She knew he was a little old for her to still be rocking him to sleep, but she couldn't help it. They'd only had him for a few months, and she doubted that he'd been held or rocked much before then.

Sharon woke up when she heard James's cries. She waited a few minutes to see if he would go back to sleep, but got up to get him when he didn't. He didn't wake up during the night often, so she always got up with him if he did wake up, thinking he'd probably had a bad dream.

"Sorry for what?" Sharon asked softly. She lifted James out of his crib and held him close. She felt the front of his diaper through his pajamas and realized he was wet. "Oh, sweetie, I told you that you would probably pee-pee in your diaper tonight. It's okay. I'll go ahead and change you, and then you can sleep with Mommy for the rest of the night, okay?"