LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon wiped James when he was finished and pulled his pants back up. "Good job, buddy. Let's go back outside." She took him back down to the dock and lightly tossed him into the water for Paul to catch him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharon and Anna bathed the boys once they got back to the house. Once they were clean, they got sippy cups of watered-down juice for them and took them out to the porch to play, with James in just training pants and Carter in just underwear. With the men outside to watch them, Sharon and Anna took the opportunity to take showers. Sharon put on the t-shirt James had worn for his nap and a pair of shorts when she got out.

Sharon sighed, knowing that question had been coming since they'd dressed the boys in only their underwear. "Not today, honey, you've already almost had two accidents today, and you didn't tell Daddy or me that you had to potty either time. You can wear some when we get home tomorrow if you want to, but Daddy and I aren't going to remind you to go potty anymore once you start wearing them."

Sharon had been in deep conversation with Anna, but she looked over at James just in time to see the puddle begin to form under him. Taking a closer look at him, she realized his training pants were wet. "Ugh," she mumbled, then silently counted to ten, trying to remain patient. James looked horrified, so she was careful not to let her aggravation show. She got up and crouched beside him on the floor. "James, honey, you're supposed to tell Mommy you have to go potty before you wet your pants."

"They've both been going in the water all day," Anna said, in James's defense. "Carter still sometimes has accidents soon after getting out of the lake, because he's been used to not having to worry about it all day." She gave Carter a shrewd look. "Speaking of which, Carter, do you have to pee-pee?"

Sharon peeled James's wet training pants off of him. "Stay right here while I rinse these out and get some dry training pants and the wipes. You don't need to track pee-pee through the house. Mommy's not mad, honey. I'll be right back." Sharon returned a couple of minutes later with a fresh pair of training pants, wet wipes, and James's rinsed-out training pants to drape over the porch rail. After cleaning James up, she helped him step into the clean training pants and wiped up the puddle, which wasn't nearly as large as it would've been if he'd wet himself in regular underwear.

"It's okay, honey, you're still learning. You just need to pay attention and make sure you tell Mommy when you have to go potty before you go in your pants, okay?" Sharon kissed James's forehead and sat back in her chair beside Anna.

After dinner, Sharon and Anna dressed the boys for bed and settled them on the couch with a movie, hoping they would fall asleep early. Sharon had packed pajamas and a diaper for James, despite not planning on spending the night, as she had planned to dress him for bed before they left.

Sharon and Anna were on the porch sipping wine when the men came outside. "They're asleep already?" Sharon asked. "I hope this doesn't mean they'll be up at the crack of dawn."

"I don't know about James, but the few times we've been able to get Carter to sleep by 7:00, he's slept longer than usual. He slept until almost 9:00 one morning," Anna answered.