LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon cuddled both boys until they woke up a little bit, then removed Carter's wet pull-up, wiped him down with a wet wipe, and helped him into his underwear and shorts from before. Once James was also dressed again, she took them to the kitchen for juice and a snack. "Remember, Carter, I'm not going to make you go to the potty anymore. I trust you to go by yourself before you wet your pants. But, if you do go in your pants, then I'm going to start taking you every thirty minutes again."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When Anna came to get Carter later that afternoon, she was pleased to find him in the same clothes he'd been wearing that morning. "Good job, buddy! No accidents today?"

"Just one during his nap," Sharon reported.

"Yes, honey. We always go potty when we wake up. Even when you're wearing a diaper, you need to try really hard to stay dry." Sharon hurried him toward the bathroom, despite him not yet complaining about having to go potty. After staying dry all night, she knew he probably had to go, whether he was awake enough to realize it or not.

"It's okay, honey. You were a big boy for holding it for so long." It wasn't the first time James had peed on her, whether in the bathroom or otherwise, and she knew it wouldn't be the last. "Let's go eat breakfast."