LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning To Use The Potty (private for Carrie96 and me)

Omo90210

Sharon discreetly checked his diaper, not surprised that it was wet. He must've been tired from playing with Carter, as he'd gone to bed earlier than normal the night before and slept later than usual this morning. It was still a little warm, so she figured it couldn't have been too long since he'd wet it. Seeing that he probably didn't need to go potty yet, she held him for a few minutes before getting him dressed for the day. "Let's go get you dressed, and breakfast should be ready by the time you're ready."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Good job, buddy!" Sharon praised. She didn't remember hearing him scrambling for the bathroom earlier, but he could have lost control before he even made it out of his room. She took him to his room, removed his pajamas and wet diaper, and cleaned him up with a wet wipe before helping him into training pants, shorts, and a t-shirt. "Are you going to be a big boy and keep your pants dry today?"

Anna rolled her eyes. "Like yesterday, there are several extra outfits and a couple of pull-ups in his bag, in case of whatever. I kept making him go potty every thirty minutes after we got home yesterday, and he really got annoyed. I hope he'll do better today."

"We'll be fine. James actually did much better than usual yesterday. I think Carter being here gives him extra motivation to make sure he pee-pees in the potty and not in his pants."

"Thanks, Sharon. I'll see you guys this afternoon."

Once Anna was gone, Sharon did a few things for work, then prepared to relax for the rest of the day. She'd already taken Carter to the potty twice and went to take him for a third time.

"Well, honey, I trusted you to use the potty on your own yesterday morning, and you went potty in your pants twice. But, if you'll pee-pee for me now, then I'll stop taking you and see if you can keep your pants dry by yourself. If you wet your pants, then I'm going to start taking you every thirty minutes again."

Sharon helped Carter wash his hands and took him back to the play room. "Remember, Carter, I'm not going to make you try to potty anymore, except before your nap. You can go to the bathroom by yourself whenever you need to, but, if you pee-pee in your pants, then I'm going to start taking you again." Sharon got another cup of coffee and stretched out on the couch in the play room with her book while the boys played.

Sharon woke with a start when she heard James's little feet running to the potty. She drowsily looked at her phone. She'd been asleep for two hours. She waited a few moments before stumbling down the hall.